Forums

Help › Forums

Bugs in new Release 6/25/15

Fri, Jul 10 2015 9:50 AM (113 replies)
  • Mariannegolo
    71 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 1:17 PM

I have reported the exact same issue a couple of times... Its very frustrating.... not to mention all the noise that comes with it....   I never get replies from WGT   good luck with your games everyone...

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 3:47 PM

We are all testers, its still in BETA , as far as im aware, just waiting for the main Launch lmao !

xxxhogheadxxx:
    I want you guys to get a few volunteers

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 6:10 PM

xxxhogheadxxx:

WGT,

Prior to releasing a new update, I want you guys to get a few volunteers (wgt players - 'not any with "WGT" in their name') to test your new release.  There are players in this thread that are quite capable of giving you a detailed report of any issues.  I hope you consider this suggestion.  Thank you.

-Dan xxxhogheadxxx

Good Idea

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 6:59 PM

CanineSupervisor:
    WGT's Motto - Fix One Thing...Break Another

If it ain't broke....fix it till it is.

• golfernutski
    10 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 8:29 PM

THEY NEED BIGGER HAMMERS . THE LITTLE 1'S JUST SCEW EVERY THING UP !!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 9:01 PM

andyson:
    I start typing and every time I type a space the view of the game underneath the pop-up window changes from tee to fairway, then fairway to tee. (bug #2)

Heh, try typing in chat when it's your turn. Same thing. I imagine the others see your avatar doing 180s like it was on speed.  LOL

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 9:23 PM

YankeeJim:

andyson:
    I start typing and every time I type a space the view of the game underneath the pop-up window changes from tee to fairway, then fairway to tee. (bug #2)

Heh, try typing in chat when it's your turn. Same thing. I imagine the others see your avatar doing 180s like it was on speed.  LOL

yes when I type I see my view going back and forward like crazy.

Some new letter shortcuts ???

I was in full panic mode and hoped that I would not type the shortcut for hit !!!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 10:52 PM

Has anyone mentioned the 'add friend' button on Tourney Leaderboards?

A friend request is sent apparently, although they are already a friend

only when a request is sent does the little ' + ' icon disappear.

Shouldn't the icon ONLY appear if they are NOT already your friend?

• md104bhp
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 11:22 PM

Not only are the new changes annoying....different or lack of previous views, the space bar changing the screens while typing but it seems you can't keep a constant internet connection? Freezing up, "unexpected errors" have caused several DQ's while playing for credits in match play. This has caused not only myself but several opponents to loose hard earned credits that were paid for because WGT has "booted" us out of games 3 times in a round. Things are getting worse, not better! Have taken a good thing and made it harder to enjoy.

md104bhp

• md104bhp
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 11:28 PM

This should've been their first clue that something is FUBAR. Need to test much more before releasing changes.

RSS