Forums

Help › Forums

Bugs in new Release 6/25/15

Fri, Jul 10 2015 9:50 AM (113 replies)
  • alberich35
    858 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 11:18 PM

fatdan:

Does anyone else think the champ greens are a little slower on a lot of holes or do I need to refill my prescription for paranoia??

Yes i also notice some putts strangely shorts even downhill.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 11:46 PM

alberich35:

fatdan:

Does anyone else think the champ greens are a little slower on a lot of holes or do I need to refill my prescription for paranoia??

Yes i also notice some putts strangely shorts even downhill.

Putts have been coming up short.

Just about everybody really on exact calculations with putting or shots.... if you know what I mean.

I would use a simple calculation...  20 yrds to pin plus 3 up on tourny speed...  then go for feel when it comes to clicking the meter.

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 7:03 AM

Dots are moving only vertically when selecting pitch/flop.. Dont get the arrows to switch either. 

• WGTShamWow
    908 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 9:31 AM

razza31:

Dots are moving only vertically when selecting pitch/flop.. Dont get the arrows to switch either. 

Hi Razza,

Try taking ONE practice swing/letting the meter swing out, it should revert to the left to right dots and the button to toggle them should come back. This is something that Q/A is working on a fix for. 

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 10:24 AM

hellie1:
    Please give options to change balls at will as per proper golf rules
    Sorry Sir ,  but you are incorrect. I won't get into this as it has been discussed here literally thousands of times. 2 area's you may want to research concerning (proper golf rules) are "sanctioned competitions"  and  "tournament committee" .  

Aside from U.S.G.A. rules ,  it is no one's responsibility to prepare our bag for competitive play other than our own !   

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 10:35 AM

hellie1:
    Please Please make it so we can change balls ingame to another in our bag when our game ball runs out ?

FYI: There's only one type of balls in your bag. Probably they won't spend programming costs to support our sloppiness.

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 11:00 AM

Bunnyslope:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I had my STARTER set saved and I can't go back to my Competitive Sets!

Aaaauuuugggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

WANNA PLAY FOR CREDITS ???

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 12:11 PM

Do WGT also supply sunglasses when you log on these days, LOL

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 12:23 PM

1 new bug, one similar to the MP chat bug

I'm playing the VUSO Q and notice the camera behind the 8th green at CB no longer works (bug #1)

So I right click on the screen to report the problem.  The window pops up, I start typing and every time I type a space the view of the game underneath the pop-up window changes from tee to fairway, then fairway to tee. (bug #2)

Some really odd bugs in this release to say the least.  How did the eff up a camera which worked fine since CB was released or the space bar? SMHLOL

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 12:39 PM

now where did I put that text? hmmmmmmmmm

RSS