Forums

Help › Forums

THE BIG MATCH BETWEEN LEGEND AND LITTLE GIRL

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 19 2010 3:11 PM (38 replies)
  • villadeoro
    419 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 8:58 AM

I can understand that if we gift same clubs than Jake uses normally, you can hit less than 30 in nine holes usually??. If you can do it, i will gift you;)

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 9:00 AM

ncviz:

You know this could go both ways. Take a player that has played with nothing but free clubs/balls, give them all the best clubs/balls. With no practice, I would wager they wouldn't break par.

It all about timing and knowing what your clubs/balls do. Why that is so hard for someone to understand eludes me.

Excellent point. I'd love to see how those who use starters would cope with a Tri driver and i15s round Oak. I would wager they wouldn't break 40 for the front 9.

• BarmyArmy147
    62 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 9:03 AM

tiffer67:

ncviz:

You know this could go both ways. Take a player that has played with nothing but free clubs/balls, give them all the best clubs/balls. With no practice, I would wager they wouldn't break par.

It all about timing and knowing what your clubs/balls do. Why that is so hard for someone to understand eludes me.

Excellent point. I'd love to see how those who use starters would cope with a Tri driver and i15s round Oak. I would wager they wouldn't break 40 for the front 9.

i dont no i wreckon theres a fair chance i would break 40 ;-) with those clubs and a decent ball

but that aside you dont become alegend for nothing so if ur a legend ur obviosuly a great player and people like her and me should be learning off players like him

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 9:07 AM

BarmyArmy147:

i dont no i wreckon theres a fair chance i would break 40 ;-) with those clubs and a decent ball

I would doubt it BA147, the meter speed compared to what you are used to takes a bit of time to get in tune with. Missed fairways, missed greens means bogeys aplenty. I say that knowing you are a very good player already.

ps I am talking about playing it without any prior practice with the clubs.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 9:16 AM

tiffer67:

ncviz:

yeah, I could not imagine the looks on their face when they saw the meter, breaking mach as it goes by.....

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 9:39 AM

x1524807:

Well the big match finally came off, and he tried to get out of the match by making outlandish demands, wanted money to play, and after 15 minutes i finally got him to tee off. He tried to switch to match, hoping that his strokes would not show, and after another 10 minutes he finally played. Well the super hero with a 60 avg did a 37 for 9, which is  his best with the crutches, which was 25, so I guess the crutches are worth 12 a side, lols

After the match he tried to claim that he played for the first time with regs, and wanted another go. I explained to him that I had to go, but he should practice with regs, and get back to me, and he refused.  NOW TELL ME, IF YOU CAN PLAY WITH SUPERS, WHY CAN'T YOU PLAY WITH REGS. and the answer to that is, A BIG FAT LYING EXCUSE

Final score, little girl 38

legend 37,

anyone else out there want to try?

I do have another match with another super hero set for xmas day, and we will see if he shows up

now all you good ol boys come out and defend jake, LOL

Congradulation's you lost lol

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 10:32 AM

Man or woman you are quite rude and your behavior is unbecoming.

• mantraman1776
    12 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 10:51 AM

asking a legend to play with starters from legend tees is crazy, next time just ask to only play with putters

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 11:05 AM

x1524807:

Final score, little girl 38

legend 37,

You have your daughter play for you? Almost a year at this game, the guy gives you a fighting chance to win by offering match play and the best you can do is 2 over after insisting on stroke play?  Kinda looks like you failed miserably at the gender and the game. LMAO

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 11:29 AM

nothing more to say...

RSS