Forums

Help › Forums

THE BIG MATCH BETWEEN LEGEND AND LITTLE GIRL

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 19 2010 3:11 PM (38 replies)
  • sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 8:33 AM

He did beat you under unfavourable conditions and that shows the class of the guy.You should admire his skills rather than try to belittle him.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 8:34 AM

Angeltotti20:
    So, you lost to him on the only course and 9 you play? Is that what you're so proud of? Funny

NO what is funny is the legend, at level 90 could beat a pro at level 40 by one stroke, THAT IS FUNNY. Forgot to mention, the legend has a 60 avg. THAT IS FUNNY

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 8:34 AM

piztaker:

Nothing to see here folks, just another "Look at Me" thread.

touché

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 8:38 AM

sallu4u:
    He did beat you under unfavourable conditions and that shows the class of the guy.You should admire his skills rather than try to belittle him.

What was unfavorable, that he could not use his crutch. You read his post, he said he tried playing with regs, and would have no problem breaking par. THAT IS WHAT HE SAID.

What class, that he calls himself a legend, and could not break par?

Amazing how all you so called masters and legends want to defend your position, and try and make excuses for him.

My meter was bad, I had company at my home and I just wanted to get it over. I DID NOT ALIBI,  I just played. 

Time for you guys to admit, WITHOUT THE CLUBS, YOU ARE TOURING PROS

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 8:41 AM

A change in clubs is going to require some getting used to!!!!.....but  even after taking that out of the  equation , in golf a 37 beats a 38

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 8:42 AM

Ico, please take it's forum privilege away until after the first of the year so we can enjoy the forums again. Jake handed it's azz to he/she/it and it still runs at the mouth LOL.

• BarmyArmy147
    62 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 8:50 AM

which year thou??? lol

• Angeltotti20
    296 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 8:51 AM

Can't wait to read the excuse....

I was carrying starters, of course.

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 8:54 AM

You know this could go both ways. Take a player that has played with nothing but free clubs/balls, give them all the best clubs/balls. With no practice, I would wager they wouldn't break par.

It all about timing and knowing what your clubs/balls do. Why that is so hard for someone to understand eludes me.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 8:57 AM

Angeltotti20:

Can't wait to read the excuse....

I was carrying starters, of course.

1. When I got up this morning I accidentally took two Ex-Lax in addition to my Prozac. I can’t get off the john, but I feel good about it.
    2. The voices told me to decline your request
    3. I threw my back out playing my last match.
    4. My meter is acting up again.
    5. I am stuck in the blood pressure machine down at the grocery store.
    6. Yes, I seem to have contracted some attention-deficit disorder and, hey, how about them Dodgers, huh? So, I won’t be able to, yes, could I help you? No, no, I’ll be sticking with Sprint, but thank you for calling.
    7. The dog ate my mouse.
RSS