Forums

Help › Forums

Slow Meter Boost

Thu, Jun 25 2015 5:04 PM (164 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2015 2:23 PM

WGT forum users cc, that would be a good club and we know we would have an active club forum lol

Or we could drop the fookin WGT bit, 

By the way has that other game improved yet?

I should just say the name then we will know if the moderators are actually reading this stuff

Bubbs

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2015 2:49 PM

alanti:

I realized a long time ago, the company does not give a *** about what players think or want - if it does not generate income we can all get fucked.

Problem is it works LOL...nobody says much about the grid dots anymore and everybody is still playing...the dots are still off, I figure the break then I miss 1-4 pixels into the break depending on the speed of them to make a putt...can only use front view too the reverse view is so much different for me, I don't know about anyone else...if I use reverse view I have to hit it a lot harder....

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2015 3:19 PM

Hi

The DOTS are a much much more bigger problem for me, than that silly slow meter boost.

Peter

• CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2015 4:15 PM
    alanti:

I realized a long time ago, the company does not give a *** about what players think or want - if it does not generate income we can all get fucked.

Totally agree.  GET RID OF THIS.  I haven't read all the comments, but I just realized this is now available in the Open qualifier that many of us (including me) have spent countless hours and balls qualifying for LEGITIMATELY, only to see this ridiculous cheat added MID GAME.  So at 56 I can count on missing out... I can see people coughing up $20 to get a bunch of perfect shots to get in. 

Yes, we can all go fk ourselves... thank you for your years of support, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2015 4:16 PM

Hi

I don't really know about this silly SMB. I will never use it, because 9 out 10 times I will hit early.  And DING doesn't help s... if you haven't set up the shot correctly!

The top players will still shooting in the low 50's without using SMB, so still this game is about skill and experince.  

Sorry, but this is just how I look at it.

Peter

• FarFoo
    2,917 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2015 5:22 PM

Agassi1991:

Hi

I don't really know about this silly SMB. I will never use it, because 9 out 10 times I will hit early.  And DING doesn't help s... if you haven't set up the shot correctly!

The top players will still shooting in the low 50's without using SMB, so still this game is about skill and experince.  

Peter

Trouble is Peter.

Say your playing 1000cr RG at kia.

You get to hole 17 and are say -15.

It's the P3 , back pin and headwind at slight angle so you need 3wood .

Now we both know how tough that shot is with 3wood and probably decides if you win RG or not.

That is where the fun of the game is (was).

Gone now ?

I tried boost once to see , i'd say its so slow i can hit ding 9/10. the one I do miss will be fractional.

• Spiders1
    358 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2015 7:53 PM

This boost is BULL,newer players might use it to advance with better scores. I wish you could shut it off. I hit it by mistake and lost my train of thought for that shot.And if you are use to the faster meter you will end up hitting early all the time. Be nice if they could get rid of the meter jitter instead.

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2015 8:48 PM

FarFoo:

Agassi1991:

Hi

Peter

Trouble is Peter.

Say your playing 1000cr RG at kia.

You get to hole 17 and are say -15.

It's the P3 , back pin and headwind at slight angle so you need 3wood .

Now we both know how tough that shot is with 3wood and probably decides if you win RG or not.

That is where the fun of the game is (was).

Gone now ?

I tried boost once to see , i'd say its so slow i can hit ding 9/10. the one I do miss will be fractional.

Yep agree totally.i am actually annoyed because .1 the meter is very smooth using that focus boost( tried it twice). Why can't my normal speed meter be as smooth as that? .2. Has wgt lost their marbles? selling perfect strike hits! i can't get me head around this one:)

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2015 9:16 PM

CMcCartney727:
    thank you for your years of support, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• thepack52
    219 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2015 9:19 PM

oldslyone:

I have been a regular player for nearly 5 years and this latest scam by wgt  has to be the worst . To slow your meter down to make it more controllable you have to buy more expensive clubs, then more expensive balls and now the biggest rip off of them all is now pay 30 credits to slow down the meter (which i am sure has got faster) not for the round but 1 shot SURELY THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO ENCOURAGE MORE PLAYERS BUT TO GIVE WGT A BAD NAME AS JUST ANOTHER COMPANY GETTING GREEDY. Come on wgt give us old retired players some joy back in our lives.

yes i believe the meter has gotten faster. i haven't hit the ding once since they implemented this slow your meter down. and to charge 30 credits? insane. my meter was too fast for me before...reflexes aren't what they used to be, but now my game is really swirling down the toilet

RSS