Forums

Help › Forums

Ball life getting shorter!

Tue, Jul 7 2015 9:34 AM (52 replies)
  • OHSHEEEIT
    242 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2015 1:33 PM

Has anyone else noticed that WGT has shortened the life of a ball,( Not as many hits as it used to be)

OHSHEEEIT

I think it's getting more revenue for WGT,while never get anything back from WGT

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 10:54 AM

OHSHEEEIT:

Has anyone else noticed that WGT has shortened the life of a ball,( Not as many hits as it used to be)

OHSHEEEIT

I think it's getting more revenue for WGT,while never get anything back from WGT

Hi OHSHEEEIT,

Thanks for the message. I can assure you that we have not changed the ball durability on any of the balls available in the Pro Shop. Thanks for your concern.

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• chilimatt
    787 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 12:28 PM

OHSHEEEIT:

OHSHEEEIT

Hell ya! I only get around 2.5 games before my ball wears out. I use Calloway @ 2.0 life. They used to last at least 3-4 games and then WGT wants me to buy a new sleeve when I still got 4 balls left! Dam Chad, aren't you rich enough? Give us a break man! If you make thing RIGHT you will get more customers. Be an honest business man and people might respect you for a change.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 2:50 PM

I'm not getting as many rounds out of each ball lately either, but only cuz I'm taking more shots per round though.  :(

LOL

• SHaddad1
    22 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 7:40 PM

Come to find out I dont need these expensive irons Ive bought, all I need is the expensive balls to play good. Ive switched back to my starter irons. Live and learn!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 10:49 PM

hpurey:

I'm not getting as many rounds out of each ball lately either, but only cuz I'm taking more shots per round though.  :(

LOL

grow a set Hazen, see if the balls are still there:)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2015 7:53 AM

MBaggese:
    grow a set Hazen, see if the balls are still there:)

Check your fancy flip phone for reply.  LOL

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2015 9:18 AM

WGTShamWow:

OHSHEEEIT:

OHSHEEEIT

Hi OHSHEEEIT,

Thanks for the message. I can assure you that we have not changed the ball durability on any of the balls available in the Pro Shop. Thanks for your concern.

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

hmmmmmmm I think ill call    ......BS...... sham .  explain this ..

started a A/S game 9 holes with a brand new ball ... at end of 9 holes all pars , my ball life was in the red

• girlygooffer
    2 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2015 9:53 AM

what else do u expect from a money based game... faster your ball goes the quicker they make money here.... and most definitely if u use the 700 credit nike balls....  

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2015 12:11 PM

another bug I see now..... maybe just happening to me ... but now every game I play , at the start It says  ( last ball  buy now )     funny I have 11 balls In my bag

RSS