Forums

Help › Forums

Bridgestone Golf Vs Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Sun, Apr 26 2015 11:29 PM (55 replies)
  • Mothy123
    445 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 12:39 AM

Thanks Rach (breezy) for a great game.

You had a bit of a slow start which I managed to take advantage of. It could've gone either way. I was shaking in my boots on that last putt after you nailed yours for birdie.

It was a pleasure battling it out with you.

All the best, Tim

PS for the record I managed to hold on 1up

• DavidkCross
    964 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 12:45 AM

Mainzman won 3 & 1. Congrats Damian.

....and no the sight of a male wearing a skirt didn't put me off much LOL. It's pretty common these days right? :)

Cheers

David

• aussieagent
    161 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 1:53 PM

Ok...just an update....It is amost 7am my time, just 2 hours to go for my match with xlviii at 9am.

feelin rather nervous lol.

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 3:46 PM

Sent friend request to Bigcallo on Wednesday, 4/22. Still no response.

Tom

• xlviii
    502 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 4:00 PM

Won my match against Pete aka aussieagent 3&1.  I played pretty well including a birdie on 15. Pete had a very nice birdie on 14.

Good guy and a fun round. It would be a pleasure to play him again.

• aussieagent
    161 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 4:00 PM

XLVIII played very good golf and beat me 3 and 1. 

Michaels putting was excellent as were his approach shots. He even birdied the 15th hole for the first time (that would be right lol).

The game was played in the right spirit and I will gladly keep him as a friend if he will allow. Maybe a rematch some time.

Cheers Pete

• GolferDadRB
    1,079 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 8:00 PM

Excellent match against Col.  A battle to the end.  Eked out the win for Bridgestone on the 2nd extra hole.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 8:05 PM

Update  7 games to 3 - Stoners way!!!

I've updated the OP match list as well.

Sounds like there has been some very tight games being played and I even hear of some nerves going through our camp as well!
    The Stoners have inflicted their early punishment and hopefully it is now time for the Aussies to step up to the plate and come in swinging hard.

These next few days will prove interesting as to whether the Aussies have lost their grip or indeed clawed their way back up into contention!!!

Good luck all!
    (Not really just the Aussies :) )

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!

• Breezybaby1811
    366 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 8:34 PM

SHRUDE:
    The Stoners have inflicted their early punishment and hopefully it is now time for the Aussies to step up to the plate and come in swinging hard.

Well, not having studied WGT maths like most, I've come to the conclusion, with 3 games to play, that the Stoners have won this.... But still, being an Aussie girl,  I know Aussies never lie down and they always fight to the end, even if the end is still a loss.  

Cheers, Rach (aka Breezy)

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 8:44 PM

Breezybaby1811:
    I've come to the conclusion, with 3 games to play, that the Stoners have won this

Yep you're absolutely right!

I was writing that post at the time golferDad took out the 7th game against our ColinPop.
    Forgot we only had 13 and not the usual 15 games.

Congratulations to BRIDGESTONE GOLF!!! 

RSS