Forums

Help › Forums

Bridgestone Golf Vs Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Sun, Apr 26 2015 11:29 PM (55 replies)
  • pandon
    528 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 5:41 PM

I played my match with Timborb.  Very nice guy.  I had a case of nerves at the beginning and was down 3 quickly.  Was pretty even the rest of the way. Last hole he was 1 up and won the match by making a superb birdie.

It was a great time anyway and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Patti

• timborb
    1,241 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 5:49 PM

Thank you so much Patti (Pandon) for our match, unbelievable fight back from yourself, luckily I managed to hole my putt on the last to save it and won 1Up in the end.

I have no doubt if it was over 18 holes Patti would have thumped me,

Cheers and good luck all still to play,

Tim

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 11:48 PM

moosetaya:
    Just played my match against Peter64au. We went to SD and I won on first hole. 

Well done Moose - yes Pete is a fine putter and a fine gent as well!

thats another win for the Stoners!   2 - 1

pandon:
    I played my match with Timborb.  Very nice guy.  I had a case of nerves at the beginning and was down 3 quickly. 

Very well done Pandon! a good fight back - I know myself when these games start I also get a case of the nerves, but thats a good thing, means you CARE.

Another Win for the Aussies - makes it 2 games all!

excellent stuff! the games are getting done nicely, we wont need the full 2 weeks at this rate :)

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 12:33 AM

Just had a very hard fought match against Mysticgypsy.   Unfortunately, Leon had a meter glitch at a crucial moment so I was able to close the game out in the 1st hole of SD.

Very nice to play against you Leon.

• oldblitz
    708 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 2:52 AM

Just sent SQUIDWARD a friend request

awaiting a reply.

OB.................  Kim

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 4:36 AM

Well done Steve...  unlucky for the Gypsy, the crystal ball did have that lil foggy smudge on it today...
    thats another one chalked up for you guys

2  & 3 your way.. I'll update the Winners box , when we win the next one   :)

• rdp63
    845 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2015 4:05 PM

I played Sparanitus (Steve) in our match, everything was even the first two holes then I took the next 4 and won it 4 up. It was a short match but had fun.

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2015 6:02 AM

rdp63:

I played Sparanitus (Steve) in our match, everything was even the first two holes then I took the next 4 and won it 4 up. It was a short match but had fun.

Well done Bob.   Another nice point for Bridgestone.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 12:37 AM

A point for Bridgestone in my match against David.  The final score of 3 and 1 doesn't really reflect the match, he had a couple of unlucky meter skips on putts, without those we'd have gone to the last hole, maybe extra holes.

Thanks for the game, a real pleasure playing you.

• Breezybaby1811
    366 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 12:38 AM

I played Mothy123 (Tim),  It was a close game, but in the end he won 1 up.  Well played Tim.  

RSS