Forums

Help › Forums

Bridgestone Golf Vs Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Sun, Apr 26 2015 11:29 PM (55 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 6:21 AM

SHRUDE:
    Seriously Jim, .. you're not being that anal are you?

Yes, I am. It's one thing during competition to smack around but when the dust settles and the handshakes have been proffered, the name becomes Cosa Nostra. 

Respect.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 6:35 AM

YankeeJim:
    but when the dust settles and the handshakes have been proffered, the name becomes Cosa Nostra

Ok Jimmy.
    Yeah point taken

YankeeJim:
    Respect.

Goes both ways. Cheers :)

• grumpyolddom
    384 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 8:23 PM

Had a fine match with Snowey!!  And was handed a sound beating!! But he was a fine gentleman and I had a very nice time and enjoyed the match!! 

Thanks Snowey for the lesson and the fun!!

Dom

• timborb
    1,241 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 8:37 PM

grumpyolddom:
    Had a fine match with Snowey!!  And was handed a sound beating!!

Well done Snowy - good show old chap!

So........I am a tad nervous for my match with Patti.........

Just tappin' em in hey Patti, nice work :)

Tim

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 10:43 PM

PMs have been exchanged between myself and Mysticgypsy (Leon),  Looks likely that we'll tee off tomorrow 7:30 am (British Summer Time).

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 10:51 PM

stevereilly:
    Looks likely that we'll tee off tomorrow 7:30 am

Hey thats good new Steve, you were thinking you might not be able to play for a few days.

Good luck! The Gypsy will dazzle and delight.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 10:51 PM

grumpyolddom:
    And was handed a sound beating!!

Well apparently you were quite a formidable Opponent there Grumpy! You kept Snowy on his toes.

Aussies first win - evens the score 1 all.

timborb:
    .I am a tad nervous for my match with Patti.........

LOL Tim , stop teasing them  ;)

stevereilly:
    Looks likely that we'll tee off tomorrow 7:30 am

Hey thats good new Steves, you were thinking you might not be able to play for a few days.

Good luck! The Gypsy will dazzle and delight.

• aussieagent
    161 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 11:00 PM

Have messaged XLViIII and we are working on a time for this Sunday morning my time, Sat night his time....apparently he knows I like to drink a lot on Sat nights so figures a good hangover might hold me back.....LOL, we all know I have had plenty of practise with hangovers.

• moosetaya
    1,583 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 3:01 PM

Just played my match against Peter64au. We went to SD and I won on first hole. 

I can tell you this.....one fine gentleman and one hell of a putter. That match could have gone either way.

Well played Peter and was a pleasure to meet you.

Moose.

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 3:16 PM

aussieagent:

Have messaged XLViIII and we are working on a time for this Sunday morning my time, Sat night his time....apparently he knows I like to drink a lot on Sat nights so figures a good hangover might hold me back.....LOL, we all know I have had plenty of practise with hangovers.

I too have been known to have the occasional drink or six, I'm just deliberating should I sleep first and wake up and play, or stay up, get drunk, play, then sleep...

Decisions, decisions..........

Well done Moose on your victory, sounds like a real close match.   As Shakespeare once said,  "To celebrate or not to celebrate, that is the question.."

RSS