Forums

Help › Forums

Bridgestone Golf Vs Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Sun, Apr 26 2015 11:29 PM (55 replies)
  • timborb
    1,241 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2015 9:54 PM

Hi Pandon,

I have accepted your friend request, let me know when you're good for a game,

Cheers, Tim.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2015 9:54 PM

oneeyedjohn:

no explanation necessary, just get on with yer match

Whale oil beef hooked. 

If your gonna drop turds in our thread then make sure you clean them up.

stevereilly:
    When we play again,  I'll make sure the big boys come out to play !

Ahhh so I see how it is now, ... Costly Nostrils run around the place with their 'big boys' all set to take on some CC who are obviously underdogs and kick their A$$es all over WGT!
    With the eyepatch as the pirate seeking out their prey.

Righto weell, since this particular game is a little more evenly matched it should offer a little more competition to both teams and we can forget Costly Nostrils whom by the way, have FLICK ALL to do with this game.  

MainzMan:
    Now then, who do I have to send a case of Cooper's to in order to secure a win in this one?

You would have to send a case of Coopers Sparking to each member of our club ...  at least the ones in this tourney  :)
    ... oh and they should be cold.... oh yeah and we need Cashews and Corn Chips.
    and girls, lotsa girls to bring us the Coopers, Cashews and Corn Chips. 

So .. to sum up, for this CC v CC we would need C, C & CC before we would CC the game.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2015 10:12 PM

MainzMan:
    I can drink a bottle of Cooper's cider during the match.  I've got to get into the spirit of the game after all.

Oh .. is that anything like the Cider that OneEyedJohn likes? Dickens?

• aussieagent
    161 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2015 10:37 PM

OK XLVIII......I have accepted ur friendship request.....lets tee up a time, sorry I dont even know where equador is but right now its 3.34pm AUSSIE time...

I am available every night from about 6pm to 10pm, Eastern Aust Time (I work day time) but sometimes get home earlier like today.....how does thoes times sit with you mATE.

Cheers Pete

• aussieagent
    161 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 12:45 AM

AND WTF does this mean Shrude????  Normal 0 false false false EN-AU X-NONE X-NONE.

AND, I said I wanted to play with Breezybaby,,,

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 2:21 AM

Sadly Cooper's cider is nothing to do with the makers of Pale Ale so there isn't really any connection, just a name.

Even more sad, the local supermarket has stopped selling it!  I was there half an hour ago to stock up for the match and was devastated to find the shelf where it stands was given over to something else.  Apparently the demand is too low to warrant keeping it in stock.  I can order it from another supply but will have to wait a week or so before they get it.

I guess draught Guinness will be OK for the match : )

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 2:27 AM

2 great clubs with friends at both, so good luck to all. 

And did someone mention Coopers Sparkling Ales? Whilst I am not much of a drinker, a cold Coopers can hit the spot on a warm day.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 2:39 AM

LOL MM - I had a bad experience with Cider when I lived in the UK. Scrumpy and I did not agree.......and then someone introduced e to Snakebites.....OMFG 

As I said, not much of a drinker, a good red yes, but those 2 ^^^^ urghhh.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 5:18 AM

SHRUDE:
    Costly Nostrils run around the place with their 'big boys' all set to take on some CC who are obviously underdogs and kick their A$es all over WGT!

Nice sentiment. Kinda sounds like the way a sore loser would handle it, right down to the disrespect of the name. Sorta like me talking about Aholes Aholes Aholes but then that would offend the fine members of AAA that I know or have played with.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 5:53 AM

YankeeJim:
    Nice sentiment. Kinda sounds like

.... what we had been calling you all the way through our CC game - tongue in cheek and not meant offensively but more of a nickname. - did you miss something which made you reply like you would need to call friendly sledging, something coming from ar$ehole???
    Then yes, you would offend. 

Edit: should add - this tongue in cheek also relays to any other sledging after the fact.

Seriously Jim, .. you're not being that anal are you? 

Being called a 'sore loser' offends me because thats having a personal attack that doesn't really come across as sledging...... not necessary.

By all means..   remove thyself from any further discussion within.

RSS