rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 2 2015 12:45 PM (30 replies)
  • nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2015 5:06 AM

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2015 5:41 AM

1) The company is very strict with double usage sometimes, though they can hardly discriminate between one PC or two PCs behind a router. Families with a common WGT hobby may have a hard time.

2) only the banned person may apply to C.S. (though it's difficult from a banned account).

3) No discussions in public.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2015 9:28 AM

I'm almost inclined to believe him.  The 3 million men here pretending to be women tend to keep up the façade pretty well.  They'd never just blurt out the truth.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 2:31 AM

Lambothy:

I need credits is there any way other than buying or getting free credits

Yes, cheating and/or stealing.

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 3:27 AM

PaulTon:

haha priceless.....had me pissin myself....reminds me of Tommy Cooper scene :)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 7:52 AM

stevietwotimes:

PaulTon:

haha priceless.....had me pissin myself....reminds me of Tommy Cooper scene :)

"There once was a fairy from Cartoon who took a lesbie up to his room,

They fought all night as to who had the right to do what, with which, and to whom" 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 2:48 PM

PaulTon:

Is that a single or double breasted tux?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2015 2:09 AM

andyson:
    Is that a single or double breasted tux?

LOL. Dunno, but apparently it's ideal for the ball room.

• OmniV
    66 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 12:51 PM

The " learning a new player" was because prior to that she played MY player. Much higher and geared. Those who do not believe me are a s dumb as WGT because the same woman is draped on my back in some of my pics and I even provided them her facebook and the opportunity to call her on our house phone or her cell!!!!

The issue here is we have tons of people at level 14-20 shooting in the 50's. I did NOT know I was breaking a law by getting on my Wifes acct. We share a bank account that pays for this crap.... we share basically everything and I do not think WGT has the right to say... DO NOT GET ON YOUR SPOUSES PLAYER! Why not go after the guys who make perverted remarks to ladies on here instead of a husband who logged on his Wifes acct to keep daily bonuses rolling. No she cant play everyday she is an Otolaryngology surgical nurse!!!!! Anyone familiar with nursing KNOWS the schedule can be real BAD!

Anyone who feels this is a Lie? screw you!  I'm fed up with this banned BS and allowing people who obviously violate decency in general to be tolerated!

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 4:15 PM

OmniV:

The " learning a new player" was because prior to that she played MY player. Much higher and geared. Those who do not believe me are a s dumb as WGT because the same woman is draped on my back in some of my pics and I even provided them her facebook and the opportunity to call her on our house phone or her cell!!!!

The issue here is we have tons of people at level 14-20 shooting in the 50's. I did NOT know I was breaking a law by getting on my Wifes acct. We share a bank account that pays for this crap.... we share basically everything and I do not think WGT has the right to say... DO NOT GET ON YOUR SPOUSES PLAYER! Why not go after the guys who make perverted remarks to ladies on here instead of a husband who logged on his Wifes acct to keep daily bonuses rolling. No she cant play everyday she is an Otolaryngology surgical nurse!!!!! Anyone familiar with nursing KNOWS the schedule can be real BAD!

Anyone who feels this is a Lie? screw you!  I'm fed up with this banned BS and allowing people who obviously violate decency in general to be tolerated!

Your account is 6 years old and yet you are only L83 T/M with 486 ranked rounds .My point is , is that you dont play much . Therefore you havent spent a ton of money on this game . Everybody knows you cant play another players account , so you are without excuse . You cant fix this as WGT will not discuss another players account with a third party .

Getting mad with the players here in the forum is not going to resolve the issue . Most of us have heard this story before which is why you wont get any sympathy from them .If the game means that much to her then she will handle the issue . Or she can take the other route and start a new account like others have done .

RSS