ball durability

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 29 2015 2:30 AM (26 replies)
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 2:29 PM

ScottHope:
    Oh Zio, what have you done now!

LoL ... and to edit that post to get things back to normal.

ScottHope:
    I'm pretty sure that the quote button, although hidden

If I cut and paste your post, the quote shows up as text. It is just not a live link.

• ScottHope
    10,111 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 3:09 PM

Okay.  I know you use a different browser and OS. Can you navigate through the clickable parts of a webpage using just your keyboard?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 4:08 PM

ScottHope:

Okay.  I know you use a different browser and OS. Can you navigate through the clickable parts of a webpage using just your keyboard?

Yes I can. You had mentioned it before. You said click the tab 4 times and it took me to my profile page.

To quote you here it took 17 tabs. Now that I can see what you're after, I'll be able to figure it out.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 4:21 PM

ScottHope:

Okay, I've done some tests now, and you guys are correct, I was wrong. It is two hits of wear for all mulligans. My apologies for trying to throw a spanner in the works.  : )

18 tabs to quote this one. Got it now ;-)

• ScottHope
    10,111 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 5:09 PM

Cool, that is a lot of tabs though  : ( .  Next time you're bored, see if you can match or beat my 4 tabs, hehe.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 6:43 PM

ScottHope:
    see if you can match or beat my 4 tabs

That won't happen. No matter where I start, the fist tab always defaults to the WGT logo then scrolls across till it gets to the Quote.

Think we need to change the the heading of this thread to "Post Durability" or How to Hi-Jack a thread.

• ScottHope
    10,111 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2015 2:30 AM
     ZioMio: "No matter where I start, the first tab always defaults to the WGT logo"

A quirk of your set up I guess, or your mouse and tab key are not friends.  : (

ZioMio: "Think we need to change the the heading of this thread to "Post Durability" or How to Hi-Jack a thread."

Haha, I hope RatsPuffin has unchecked the email notifications box.  : )

RSS