Forums

Help › Forums

ball durability

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 29 2015 2:30 AM (26 replies)
  • alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 8:05 AM

I was and I am fully d'accord with you Zio: Two strokes, no ifs, ands or buts.

In Scott's statement there was a difference which perhaps comes from an assumption(?)

• ScottHope
    10,111 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 9:55 AM
    Okay, I've done some tests now, and you guys are correct, I was wrong. It is two hits of wear for all mulligans. My apologies for trying to throw a spanner in the works.  : )

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 10:12 AM

Look at bottom right of screen before putting  (after selecting "Mulligan") - it will show -2 above the "Ball Life" indicator.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 10:12 AM

That's why I use the "rocks' ... suckers never wear out!

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 10:53 AM

ScottHope:
    I've done some tests now

Great test, great graphics - size matters as we can see ;)

(but the pic destroyed my quote button)

• ScottHope
    10,111 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 11:09 AM
    alosso:
    Great test, great graphics - size matters as we can see ;)  (but the pic destroyed my quote button)
    Thank you Alosso.  Sorry about the quote button. I try to make my posts smaller by cutting out the blank space at the bottom and sometimes covering up the quote button is the price to pay.   : (
  • alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 11:20 AM

Not your fault, now your text is pushed up - rotten forum software probably ;)

*winks to Icon*

• ScottHope
    10,111 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 11:23 AM

It's not the forum software, it's me.  ; )

*covers up icons eyes*

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 1:25 PM

I think what might be happening is, your deleting part of the javascript that displays the QUOTE button.

I see that when you paste the java script it shows BLOCKED

• ScottHope
    10,111 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 2:03 PM

Hmmm, I can still access it even though I can't see it by hitting the tab key until it's highlighted, then hitting enter to activate the quote. I know that it's highlighted because I know what part of the webpage is highlighted before the quote button, so when the highlight has moved off that particular part of the webpage I'm pretty sure that the quote button, although hidden, is highlighted, hitting enter then confirms if I'm right or wrong.

Oh Zio, what have you done now!  lol, I've lost my grey background and all the links have switched sides  : (

RSS