Forums

Help › Forums

Announcement: New winds & Green speeds are coming to Ready Go's

Sat, Dec 4 2010 2:30 AM (31 replies)
  • stencil
    455 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 4:48 PM

Icon,

Will these new pins be available in other forms of play as well?

Stencil

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 4:57 PM

It didnt say new pins

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 5:11 PM

ncviz:

Championship greens on Bethpage #15. HA! Well would cut the field in half, most will be stopped in their tracks right there, hehe...

Don't give them any bright ideas... 

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 5:31 PM

WGTicon:

Something else will keep your adrenaline flowing.

Some are easier, some are harder, but the goal is to make it different but fun and interesting.

Are u for freak'n real?... Another "bone" for the "junkies"?...Yet still silence with a deaf ear to the #1 problem thats flooding the forums.....THE FREAKING METER'S BROKE.

Adrenaline flowing? My adrenaline flows like a Colorado river rapids after playing a RG, multi-rd or wkly single play tourny with a F<>KED meter. When 10 min prior playing a unlimited rd, the meter is at least tolerable. 

Nothing personnel icon, to bad WGT's using you like a buffer-shield.

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 5:34 PM

Sorry mis-read thought the post by icon said pins. Disregard my ????

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 6:43 PM

oneputtdavid:
    Are u for freak'n real?... Another "bone" for the "junkies"?...Yet still silence with a deaf ear to the #1 problem thats flooding the forums.....THE FREAKING METER'S BROKE.

Agreed David.  Even friends who never had meter problems are reporting they are getting them now.

I quit the game for good last night because meter was so bad for 3 days but addiction is a powerful thing.  Back for more punishment tonight.  Played 2 Ready Gos tonight.  STA back 9 meter was perfect and shot 28.  STA full 18 had over 20 meter issues and countless deviations.  Nothing changed on my computer so explain that for me will ya?  More to the meter than just our computers I'm convinced.

Icoont,

Thanks for the update.  Good news for sure but please put a word in to change the Ready Go set ups at least monthly if not more frequently.  Keeps it fun and I believe it rewards the better players by changing the set up regularly.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 6:59 PM

jakestanfill7:
    Good news for sure but please put a word in to change the Ready Go set ups at least monthly if not more frequently.  Keeps it fun and I believe it rewards the better players by changing the set up regularly.

Agree with this 100% Jake, would like to see them changed monthly to throw curve balls to all, and keep the best at the top and me near the top.  *wink, wink*

Cheers,

b0gey

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 11:46 PM

jakestanfill7:
    Icoont,

Thanks for the update.  Good news for sure but please put a word in to change the Ready Go set ups at least monthly if not more frequently.  Keeps it fun and I believe it rewards the better players by changing the set up regularly.

b0geybuster:

Agree with this 100% Jake, would like to see them changed monthly to throw curve balls to all, and keep the best at the top and me near the top.  *wink, wink*

Cheers,

b0gey

I hope it should be about every 4-6 weeks or so. I don't want to promise but I will try my best to keep it that way:)

-wgticon

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Wed, Dec 1 2010 10:27 AM

LOL - shouldda never complained about champ greens on kia 9 ... now theyve given us slow... If the aim was to keep things hard and interesting I think you may have hit the nail on the head.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Dec 1 2010 10:49 AM

Icon, can you explain to me what is so difficult in changing the ready go conditions? It's as though this particular change has somehow really put somebody out. I must be missing something, the conditions change week to week in the free play tourneys, what's so hard about doing so each month with the RGs?

That same question goes for RGs on Oakmont? Why we don't have them yet is completely baffling to me.

RSS