Forums

Help › Forums

Announcement: New winds & Green speeds are coming to Ready Go's

Sat, Dec 4 2010 2:30 AM (31 replies)
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 11:25 AM

That's right...No more murderous Kiawah Front 9. Something else will keep your adrenaline flowing.

Some are easier, some are harder, but the goal is to make it different but fun and interesting.

Good luck to all :) 

-wgticon

• Angeltotti20
    296 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 11:26 AM

Icon, you're the man! :) :)

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 11:37 AM

WGTicon:

That's right...No more murderous Kiawah Front 9. Something else will keep your adrenaline flowing.

Some are easier, some are harder, but the goal is to make it different but fun and interesting.

-wgticon

If that means your going to take champ greens off kia f9... thats the best thing ive heard from wgt in a while.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 11:48 AM

mohuyu:

WGTicon:

-wgticon

If that means your going to take champ greens off kia f9... thats the best thing ive heard from wgt in a while.

It doesn't mean that it may not show up somewhere else *wink*. I shot 29 once (mostly 33's) and it may have been as good as my 26 elsewhere or better!

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 11:54 AM

Good riddance, Kiawah Front Nine Champ greens.   

When can we expect this to roll out?   

Cheers,

b0gey

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 12:01 PM

mohuyu:

I actually enjoy the championship greens on KW front 9, it keeps the scores down.  33 and 34 are good scores on KW front 9, I enjoy that challenge better than having the sub 30 scores from easier conditions.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 12:21 PM

I'm with ironking. I'd like to see them someplace else, at least. Maybe 2 places.  

• GLADSTONESCREWER
    749 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 1:22 PM

I enjoyed the challenge of those greens, made it more realistic & certainly the scores suggested it was more realistic

Gladstone

• sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 3:57 PM

Its nice to know that somebody in WGT take notice of  players complaints and actually do something.

I have read about u taking notice of comments about readygo tournaments conditions in the forums and now announced changes to that effect.

Hope all moderators are active players like you so they actually know from their experience whats going on.

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 4:40 PM

Championship greens on Bethpage #15. HA! Well would cut the field in half, most will be stopped in their tracks right there, hehe...

RSS