Forums

Help › Forums

*** Green dots update ***

Sun, May 17 2015 6:08 PM (564 replies)
  • ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 1:22 PM

Dan, the nice people in here have respectfully asked to have their thread back.

I adapted, and complied. Thanked my opponent in a disagreement, and yes even apologised to you a long time ago. Which was the reference to, the one I allow his occasional attack to continue his happiness, or something to that effect. I am strongly getting tired of your constant demands. I told you then if you want, start a thread "let's beat Pee". I'll visit it just for you.

I worry about no one knocking on my office door on the base I'm at. Your country however thinks that perhaps your admission to our crossing the Cambodian border and having military bases in Laos is not quite the admission we like to see in public. I know nothing of it as it was all classified. :-) Thanks to you, everyone now knows. Tsk Tsk. Loose lips.

That was priceless.

I merely mentioned part of my MOS. Which reveals nothing. Did you ever make it above a slick sleeve or fuzzy, Dan?

1 last thing. The rank of CWO in not given to anyone. We are officially appointed by the Secretary of the Marine Corps. We have specialties. Far beyond your knowledge.

Let my children rest, 1 of which answered to you directly more than a few months ago and abide by the majority in here, and take it elsewhere. Apparently you forgot why I misspelled words. May want to check those records you so meticulously keep.

I misspelled one word in a post a couple days ago and the purpose for doing so caught the same fish it always does. To easy in here. So take your pack of wolves that want me banned and beat feet elsewhere. If you ask nice, I may come and visit.

Condolences from antagonists, I do not appreciate. They are not sincere by nature.

Live well

Glad to hear that the dots are back to normal on some of the courses, Thanks for that.

Pee

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 2:09 PM

Think thats enough gentlemen, interesting as it was ;-)

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 1:01 PM

I second that.

navi.USMC  
    PS.Saying some one let the cat out of the bag(my words).acknowledges
    what they say is true  ,by the way Oh.green dots = dots on green's

• LuxMoto
    324 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 1:23 PM

ok, maybe it is asked and answered before, but there is a lot of none related stuff here.

I have a problem with the green balls not moving in a consistant speed. (the baddest part is when I use the mouse to set my aim. Balls speed up when I click and drag the aimer, and roll slower when I release the mouse button again).     This started only recent. but it makes it very hard to read the greens.

any solutions here?

• Yiannis1970
    3,271 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 6:04 PM

LuxMoto:

ok, maybe it is asked and answered before, but there is a lot of none related stuff here.

It's been asked many times, not once answered.

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 6:05 PM

LuxMoto:
    I have a problem with the green balls not moving in a consistant speed.

This started happening a couple weeks ago. bhoese posted a video of the problem and at the time wgt admitted something was wrong.

The problem is still happening to me and very obvious on putts with more than a couple inches of break. The faster speed dots are the correct speed, and takes a while to see enough of the dots at that speed to read a putt.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 6:36 PM

photo 77d8b19a-d38a-4a80-a8c8-eb6c45dff67d_zpsb18qrfqc.jpg

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 2:02 PM

It was answered a while back on another thread.

They do not intend to change the present format of the dot's
     As it will effect the last meter fix,..

navi

• Yiannis1970
    3,271 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2015 5:35 AM

LuxMoto:

any solutions here?

After navi's last post, i believe the solution is quite obvious:

Hit and pray! lol

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2015 2:34 AM

Ahem ... since WGT has already said they aren't going to fix the dots (and probably the other issues) ...

Not even prayer will work ... luck is all that matters. 

RSS