Forums

Help › Forums

*** Green dots update ***

Sun, May 17 2015 6:08 PM (564 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 10:54 AM

ISH47:

You don't even have to do that anymore Liz.. You can play 1 random hole on any course through the game client.. in practice mode.

Liz's way is faster. Click, click, click, you're there.  :-)

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 11:03 AM

YankeeJim:

ISH47:

You don't even have to do that anymore Liz.. You can play 1 random hole on any course through the game client.. in practice mode.

Liz's way is faster. Click, click, click, you're there.  :-)

I beg to differ YJ you forgot the load, load,load, load parts 

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 11:09 AM

Yep, game client's faster for sure..

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 11:26 AM

Thanks Lizard..

Someone just told me about that a week or two ago, couldn't believe I didn't know it after all these years LOL...

However I think it was more about playing a little than the 880 xp points, but it is getting old and boring pretty fast, no way I could stay interested in this game long enough to learn how to putt again with spring almost here lol...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 11:49 AM

spdemon:

1st click instantly gets the course, 2nd click instantly gets the hole, 3rd click plays. No setting up practice mode or conditions or anything else. The only loading happens after the 3rd click and that is the course and hole-no menus, CC stuff or anything else. Try it.  :-)

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 11:50 AM

yeppers   1 hole per day  with the free balls ..........  yo   wgt your losing money !!!!!!!!  better get off your butt and fix the putting greens 

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 12:00 PM

YankeeJim:

spdemon:

1st click instantly gets the course, 2nd click instantly gets the hole, 3rd click plays. No setting up practice mode or conditions or anything else. The only loading happens after the 3rd click and that is the course and hole-no menus, CC stuff or anything else. Try it.  :-)

Really bro 

Click one = Golf courses (loads)

Click two= Choose the course (loads)

Click three= Choose the hole (loads)

Click four = play now (then loads the game client )

You might want to try it game client is way faster

No need to set the conditions and when you scroll or click in the game client no loading waits either 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 12:14 PM

fatdan:
    no way I could stay interested in this game long enough to learn how to putt again

My sentiments as well. As I said, a poor way to run a business - seemingly trying to piss off your customer base. New players will say WTF, old hands will say WTF - same result ultimately.

As for a 880XP bonus, I have never seen the point of playing for this - what for, new shiny toys that probably will not help when you have decent equipment? I am currently on 1 day and the way the game is playing it will not progress from that.

I would rather them take the game down for a week and implement full patches and solutions rather than hot fixes that invariably screw up something else.

What I find totally mindboggling that at no stage has Chad turned up to apologize for the unbelievable glitches in the game that have made the game close to unplayable or at best very un-pleasurable for many. This leaves the Mods scratching their heads and covering up or trying to defend (company line) for the incompetence of the programmers.

Customer confidence in a product is important for longevity, I feel there is not a lot of confidence in your programmers (probably including management) nor in your vision for the game. Somewhere that fat old lady is starting to sing some scales to warm up her voice.

• DouglasWilliam
    937 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 12:15 PM

When I was moving up tiers I had this on my status "It breaks more than you think." Well, I'm back to missing 4 footers again., lol 

• bigseanbig
    511 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 12:50 PM

Can someone summarize the status of the dots.  Are they back to normal?

Sean

RSS