Help › Forums

Do we need L100 nikes etc ? .....

Tue, Mar 10 2015 6:56 AM (67 replies)
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 7:19 AM

Lizard69:

YankeeJim:

If your level is not high enough to buy it for yourself, how can you buy it for a gift? A level 97 buying a level 100 item hasn't been an option in the past.

You have always been allowed to gift any level club to anyone as long as that person is at the level required.

Thx Liz....but the player cannot use it until it reaches the equipment level, right?. I suppose it remains in your equipment but can simply not be grab it & use it.

Eric

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 7:26 AM

Lizard69:

YankeeJim:

If your level is not high enough to buy it for yourself, how can you buy it for a gift? A level 97 buying a level 100 item hasn't been an option in the past.

You have always been allowed to gift any level club to anyone as long as that person is at the level required.

Thank you, did not know that. There's our answer, Warren.   :-)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 7:27 AM

LOLserver:

Lizard69:

YankeeJim:

Thx Liz....but the player cannot use it until it reaches the equipment level, right?. I suppose it remains in your equipment but can simply not be grab it & use it.

Eric

If the recipient is not of the required level it will not let you gift that item at all.

IMO, balls especially, you should not be allowed to gift anything more than a couple of levels above you at most,  Hacks being able to gift L90 balls is a bug bear of mine, but is what it is.  I digressed - apologies:)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 7:29 AM

LOLserver:

Lizard69:

YankeeJim:

Eric

You can only gift something to a player at whatever level it may be IF they are at that level currently

( A level 3 hack could gift me L97 irons but not L100 nikes por ejemplo )

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 7:46 AM

I should have said "as long as the RECEIVER" is at the level required..

Apologies..

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 7:51 AM

Jimbog1964:

If the recipient is not of the required level it will not let you gift that item at all.

Cheers m8, that was the answer I was looking for.
    Eric

Lizard69:

I should have said "as long as the RECEIVER" is at the level required..

Apologies..

Thx again Liz : ), Eric
    alcaucin:

LOLserver:

Lizard69:

YankeeJim:

Eric

You can only gift something to a player at whatever level it may be IF they are at that level currently

( A level 3 hack could gift me L97 irons but not L100 nikes por ejemplo )

Damn, I wanted to play those irons in a match game Andy...pity you cannot gift me those tools m8...lol

Eric

• dbadeaux
    759 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 8:05 AM

Tresclub:

How did you do that?  Purchase as a gift?

Warren

I hope I'm not beating a dead horse here...but I'm not real sure if your question has been answered yet Warren.

To purchase clubs, balls, etc as a gift you simply go to the pro shop, click on the item you want to purchase as a gift, and when the options come up (RENT, GIFT, PURCHASE) click on "GIFT" and you will be asked for the username of the person receiving the gift.  Make sure you get that information typed in correctly then finish the process.

If your question was along the lines of "How can a lvl 97 player gift lvl 100 clubs?"  that has been answered, and I apologize for this response.

Duke

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 6:31 PM

Jimbog1964:
     Hacks being able to gift L90 balls

Hacks cant gift jim lol

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 6:40 PM

spdemon:

Jimbog1964: