Help › Forums

WGT SAMS AGAIN - Be cautious playing challenge matches for credits

Tue, Mar 3 2015 3:44 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 12:22 PM

WGTicon:
    Ill check on this for you and we'll be in contact privately.

'Privately' being the operative word..

Icon only pointing you in the right direction for percieved future gripes  !!

Andy

• TigerLuvsBush
    491 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 3:44 PM

Thefullmontygolf:

this latest bug is frustrating but these disconnects/lockups/etc are nothing new.  i've been fortunate to play people who have been willing to drop match but that doesnt make up for  the xp lost and balls used up..

unfortunately wgt glitches have been the sole reason for a high % of my matchplay challenge losses, and chasing wgt support for a reimbursement is hard work, (and as chuck says only covers the basic stake, if you can even get that back) requires persistence and usually ends up being forgotten.

For this reason, I generally keep credit stakes low, at a level where i couldnt give a **** if a couple matches get wgt'd

WGT should look to get rid of these glitches resulting in losses. In my experience they are far too frequent.

not sure why I bother to write in forums, the WGT support guy monitoring my posts thinks I'm trying to start a revolt and never lets any though. It is funny though.

Lol,, ^^ This from an obvious multi - that lures victims in  to play uneven lies.. This guy needs to be investigated and banned!! Playing since only December 2014.. Just one look at his stats shows he is a Multi playing credit games?!?!?!? Do something WGT!!

• PAGES
RSS