Forums

Help › Forums

WGT SAMS AGAIN - Be cautious playing challenge matches for credits

Tue, Mar 3 2015 3:44 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • chucksierra
    19 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 4:15 PM

Can you tell us why, wgt, you're stealing credits from players because of glitches in your games? Many, many players have had enough of your game and your "software updates" that ultimately end up costing us credits and $$$. Challenge matches tied at the end of regulation end up now with a "blue screen of death" without the possibility of proceeding on and not allowing either player a chance to win the match. When confronted with this information, you at WGT, will only return credits spent - what about the use of expensive balls just wasted on a match not allowed to finish? What about both players opportunities to win out and add to their credit total. Your system is fouled up right now and you need to make this right to ALL players having endured your glitches. We spend time, money, and an effort to make your game better, but you don't reward us appropriately for our efforts when your system glitches. FIX IT NOW! REIMBURSE CREDITS LOST AND CREDITS POTENTIALLY WON! I hope you pay attention to this as many top level players have had enough. I've asked for appropriate compensation for my situation but you refuse to address my concerns or make good a situation you refuse to correct.

• nicka420
    873 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 4:23 PM

normally dont post in the forums, but i can tell you that you are going about it all wrong. i have never had a problem when wgt didnt refund me when a refund was due. i email them tell them whats wrong and they respond fairly fast.

• chucksierra
    19 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 4:45 PM

I've emailed them 2x with no adequate response.  This is the next step in the process.  A dissatisfied customer sitting quietly on the sidelines does not bring about necessary change for the greater good!

• JFHuber
    435 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 5:26 PM

how about all the CC Passes you lose....they never reimburse those....i used to get them to support the CC, now i will never ever buy one.  Because something screws up in a match because of WGT issues and they never ever refund it .  In fact when you eventually restart they ask you buy a again for the same match .....DONT SUPPORT THE CC PASS, just a credit grab from WGT.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 7:44 PM

nicka420:
    normally dont post in the forums,

^^ couldn't shut you up in the past Nick LOL

Been a while....

( Roll long n prosper )

BTW...

Anyone ever heard ov the word Paragraph ?

Andy ( self appointed punctuation 'Dibble' ;-))

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 7:46 PM

chucksierra:
    FIX IT NOW! REIMBURSE CREDITS LOST AND CREDITS POTENTIALLY WON! I hope you pay attention to this as many top level players have had enough.

How the fook would you know that,               ^^^^^^^^    ????

Nick is right too...you won't get anywhere sending WGT that type of message you put on shoes wall.....

Too confrontational..

Bit like walking into Tesco', kicking the butcher in the nuts then asking for a refund

' For your perceived 'off ' chicken legs and how well they could have tasted if he hadn't sold you tainted meat in the first place.......'

State your case and if it has merit then they usually look upon it fairly !!

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 8:37 PM

alcaucin:
    State your case and if it has merit then they usually look upon it fairly !!

They (Customer Support) have always done the right thing, and more sometimes, by me. Even very quickly, and on weekends, too. Of course, I don't rant and rave, and demand the problem be fixed/corrected. Posting crap on shoe's wall might get you gone. 

• Thefullmontygolf
    32 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 9:31 PM

this latest bug is frustrating but these disconnects/lockups/etc are nothing new.  i've been fortunate to play people who have been willing to drop match but that doesnt make up for  the xp lost and balls used up..

unfortunately wgt glitches have been the sole reason for a high % of my matchplay challenge losses, and chasing wgt support for a reimbursement is hard work, (and as chuck says only covers the basic stake, if you can even get that back) requires persistence and usually ends up being forgotten.

For this reason, I generally keep credit stakes low, at a level where i couldnt give a **** if a couple matches get wgt'd

WGT should look to get rid of these glitches resulting in losses. In my experience they are far too frequent.

not sure why I bother to write in forums, the WGT support guy monitoring my posts thinks I'm trying to start a revolt and never lets any though. It is funny though.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 10:40 AM

chucksierra:

I've emailed them 2x with no adequate response.  This is the next step in the process.  A dissatisfied customer sitting quietly on the sidelines does not bring about necessary change for the greater good!

Hi

Ill check on this for you and we'll be in contact privately.

-wgticon

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 12:18 PM

Thefullmontygolf:
    unfortunately wgt glitches have been the sole reason for a high % of my matchplay challenge losses

Only a fool keeps doing the same thing and expecting a different result...;-)

Andy ( paraphrasing )

• PAGES
RSS