Forums

Help › Forums

** Release notes - 2/25/15 **

Sat, Mar 7 2015 4:23 PM (315 replies)
  • akash1592
    322 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 12:54 PM

Merion b9, Kiawah f9 , Oakmount b9     all are broken.  Cant start a game on them..

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 12:58 PM

WOW, what is going on with this site?!

Agassi1991

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 1:00 PM

fatdan:
    it takes 9 shots a day w. a BD blitz round to get the 880 bonus,and that's what I will do until you undo this major screw up...

1 shot potentially if do a random 1 hole...OK sometimes a couple more but just the one hole needed for full 880 CDP.

That's the most several I know are doing until single play at the v least is sorted out.  After that, for me, it's CC stuff only until I see RGs / Brackets running smoothly for a while.

After that if I were WGT I would start getting multiplay sorted ASAP as people will dwindle away if not.  After that RG choice (they get told every month so no mind reading needed) and quickly follow up with some stuff people want....CC upgrades..............They are a very long way away from a good product at this moment in time, and getting farther away every time they touch it.  

All I am seeing is new dream prices with an ever more inferior product,  not usually a good combo that.

I have no interest in player workarounds anymore.  WGT just need to sort out their act.

See the head engineer has finished for the day already:

• Udo1
    123 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 1:15 PM

Pretty interesting that "Ecellent" happens past the ding at putting. No use in playing as I don't have a clue when a putt is running straight, on the ding, past the ding......

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 1:17 PM

LOL, classic Jim hahaha. 

Game is ruined and i fear they dont know what to do about it

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 1:24 PM

patrickmar:

tmcal:

some suggestions/advice for our wgt over-lords:

-it may be time to revisit your change management testing and implementation processes.  meeting a deadline isn't as important as functionality. 

-another ctth course is boring.  i would much rather see 9/18 hole courses for stroke play/match play/alt shot/etc. 

-i can't imagine the whole career earnings thing was really a big issue.  no one i play with even considered it.  not sure why it warranted time and coding effort when your time and coding effort could be better spent on fixing play issues with the current product

-stop worrying about things like changing how the rough plays and focus on putting out a better gaming product, fixing chronic play issues, and adding new real courses for us to play

well said

He would know a little bit about managing complicated things.  Well said, T.  Come back often. 

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 1:26 PM

bubbsboy:
    Game is ruined and i fear they dont know what to do about it

why not do a system restore, and go back to a date when everything worked, 

ooops just remebered that was never, 

game was fine yesterday, they bring in a new course, new clubs,  ok thank you, but in doing so they have totally fooked the whole game up,

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 1:28 PM

Jimbog1964:

fatdan:
    it takes 9 shots a day w. a BD blitz round to get the 880 bonus,and that's what I will do until you undo this major screw up...

1 shot potentially if do a random 1 hole...OK sometimes a couple more but just the one hole needed for full 880 CDP.

That's the most several I know are doing until single play at the v least is sorted out.  After that, for me, it's CC stuff only until I see RGs / Brackets running smoothly for a while.

After that if I were WGT I would start getting multiplay sorted ASAP as people will dwindle away if not.  After that RG choice (they get told every month so no mind reading needed) and quickly follow up with some stuff people want....CC upgrades..............They are a very long way away from a good product at this moment in time, and getting farther away every time they touch it.  

All I am seeing is new dream prices with an ever more inferior product,  not usually a good combo that.

I have no interest in player workarounds anymore.  WGT just need to sort out their act.

See the head engineer has finished for the day already:

Haha

• TREMUX
    164 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 1:45 PM

I'll finish the games and not play more paid till the problems are very bad WGT solutions .

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 2:07 PM

Jimbog1964:

Great, geeezus you would think I would have but I didn't know that...thank Jim!

Finally get to use those lvl 100 nikes with free balls, for 1 hole anyway..lol

RSS