• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 11:01 AM

Thanks for clarifying Tiffer. 

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 11:22 AM

Richard4168:

Most of th Ready-Go's play from the gold tee-box which is for all players, at least I thought they were. Pro tier clubs and higher should be long enough to post a decent score. 

Congrats Speedyschic on making it to the Legend tier, I'm almost there myself. 

Totally wrong. As we have always pointed out. The TM's have a totally unfair tee advantage on most courses. Congrats to (TM - No names mentioned) who posted on his blog his 27 on Nov 21st and has since posted a several 31 and under games. And lastly congrats to WGT for completely doing opposite and making it take longer to advance in tiers and giving the TM who have no business being TM's a much longer ability to basically sandbag the system. Woot

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 1:51 PM

Kaslo:
    And lastly congrats to WGT for completely doing opposite and making it take longer to advance in tiers and giving the TM who have no business being TM's

I have to disagree somewhat with this. The new average calculation makes it harder to sandbag ones average. If someone scores good, their average goes down. If they try to sandbag, their only going to waste their time. The sand-bagger has to know this. They either shoot bad and complain about their average staying the same, or they can play the game, and advance tiers. 

My average has gone down 3 points since I got used to the new tournament green speed. I'll be a Legend real soon. I'm working hard to get there like I did going for the Master tier, and will have a feeling of accomplishment when I do.

I feel it's not impossible to score well in the Legend tier, like a lot of members have proven. Every tier I advanced to from the beginning was a challenge and I over came the challenge. I don't see why the Legend tier should be any different, IMO.  

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 2:04 PM

About the unfair advantage, I say play your game and show the lesser tiers you have a better game. That's what I'm going to do when I make Legend!   : )

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 2:17 PM

Richard4168:
    I don't see why the Legend tier should be any different, IMO. 

There is a old saying "Never judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes"

How to be as diplomatic as possible. Not a skill I would admit to being good at so cut me some leeway .

You have argued your point many times and yet you only recently discovered that Legends where using the legend tee in Ready goes. Seems to me you were not quite up on all the facts and suggest perhaps you still do not see the picture we are attempting paint.

• Rickypro
    559 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 2:41 PM

Kaslo:

Richard4168:

Most of th Ready-Go's play from the gold tee-box which is for all players, at least I thought they were. Pro tier clubs and higher should be long enough to post a decent score. 

Congrats Speedyschic on making it to the Legend tier, I'm almost there myself. 

Totally wrong. As we have always pointed out. The TM's have a totally unfair tee advantage on most courses. Congrats to (TM - No names mentioned) who posted on his blog his 27 on Nov 21st and has since posted a several 31 and under games. And lastly congrats to WGT for completely doing opposite and making it take longer to advance in tiers and giving the TM who have no business being TM's a much longer ability to basically sandbag the system. Woot

Why does this always happen???

The OP was happy he moved up to legend.  That is what this thread should be about.  There are quite enough of these threads here about the TM. (Of which I am one)  Post in one of those...again!

• elin89
    1 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 2:42 PM

im here to challenge any of master, tour master & legend for stroke game for rank.. pls private msg me if intrested...im doing this for my score... :)

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 2:51 PM

Not judging at all Kaslo. I live by this, "Judge not lest ye be judged". I'm merely stating that I'm going to be a Legend soon enough, and just because I didn't know about the Ready-Go tee-boxes does not in no way change my out look on becoming a Legend player. I'll find out what it means to be a Legend soon enough, and when I do, there will be no ill-regrets my friend.

Ricky, I don't know where your coming from. The thread topic is about "Legends", that's what were discussing. Keep posting those low scores, and who knows, maybe you'll become a Legend too.   : )

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 2:57 PM

Not judging at all Kaslo. I live by this, "Judge not lest ye be judged". I'm merely stating that I'm going to be a Legend soon enough, and just because I didn't know about the Ready-Go tee-boxes does not in no way change my out look on becoming a Legend player. I'll find out what it means to be a Legend soon enough, and when I do, there will be no ill-regrets my friend.

Kaslo:
    Seems to me you were not quite up on all the facts and suggest perhaps you still do not see the picture we are attempting paint.

I answered this. I'm not going to lose sight of my game as a Legend worrying who has a unfair advantage. I will be playing my game.

Ricky, I don't know where your coming from. The thread topic is about "Legends", that's what were discussing. Keep posting those low scores, and who knows, maybe you'll become a Legend too.   : )

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 3:05 PM

See Richard.... You should have laughed at my polar bear joke months ago... but u didn't!!

So I took out my cajun voo-doo doll and put tha gris-gris on ya!!  Ha! That's why everybody is jumping your *** in the forums!!

Ohh.. Thanks for the congrats  by the way

RSS