Forums

Help › Forums

Legend!

Sat, Nov 27 2010 10:48 PM (25 replies)
  • speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 7:21 AM

I have moved up to Legend! Oh crap... I mean... YaY!!     I just shot a 29 in a ready go at Kiawah as a Tour Master. How long do you think it will take me to shoot another 29?? I am looking forward to the challenge plus I get to buy those expensive legend balls now!!!

• Stebo
    193 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 7:29 AM

Congrats!  maybe i have a chance to win some CC tournies now!  LOL

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 7:41 AM

LoL!   I just tried to play a ranked round at Kiawah to see how hard things were going to be. Yea... This is going to take a while to get used to!!! 

Oh.. btw.. for all that are interested .... I moved up as soon as my average stepped below 61 and at level 62.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 7:54 AM

speedyschic:

LoL!   I just tried to play a ranked round at Kiawah to see how hard things were going to be. Yea... This is going to take a while to get used to!!! 

Oh.. btw.. for all that are interested .... I moved up as soon as my average stepped below 61 and at level 62.

Nice one! I'm stuck as Tour Pro 'til I have enough credits to buy redwood ZB putter! If you're rich I'd appreciate them!

Doodles

• Switz71
    278 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 8:40 AM

Congrats Speedy, best of luck with the new challenges that lurk off of the fairways lol

Made master and immediately added 10 strokes to my game LMAO

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 9:00 AM

SgtDoodles:

speedyschic:

Nice one! I'm stuck as Tour Pro 'til I have enough credits to buy redwood ZB putter! If you're rich I'd appreciate them!

Doodles

I am rich in Spirit!!!  unfortunately, that buys Butkus..

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 9:01 AM

Switz71:

Congrats Speedy, best of luck with the new challenges that lurk off of the fairways lol

Made master and immediately added 10 strokes to my game LMAO

Thanks Switz!  yea.. no more ready go's for me for a while!!

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 9:10 AM

Ah come on Speedy how about donateing for awhile!! COGRATS... Hit em long and hit em straight.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 9:45 AM

Most of th Ready-Go's play from the gold tee-box which is for all players, at least I thought they were. Pro tier clubs and higher should be long enough to post a decent score. 

Congrats Speedyschic on making it to the Legend tier, I'm almost there myself. 

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 10:59 AM

Richard4168:

Most of th Ready-Go's play from the gold tee-box which is for all players, at least I thought they were. 

Well you thought wrong then Richard. Legends play from Legend tees in all RGs.

RSS