Forums

Help › Forums

North Korea

Fri, Jan 14 2011 8:50 AM (72 replies)
  • Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 12:07 PM

overtheedge:

Yak - In reading your comments, you are an immature, mean spirited, "unhappy", insensitive, individual. I have had my debates and complete disagreements with many different walks of life, but, NEVER, did I run across anyone as cruel and senseless as you. An individual that "tries" to degrade people the way you do, is nothing but a COWARD. If you were ever in a room with anyone of us face to face, you would NOT express yourself the way you do in this forum or any other forum for that matter. As for a nasty response to my correct observation, “whatever”.  I would expect nothing less form a COWARD… edge  

You ridiculous illiterate twat. Die please, in agony preferably, from a non-contagious virus. I would hate to think of innocents suffering as a result of infection from contact with pond life such as yourself.

The Yak

• kabubbu
    16 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 12:11 PM
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 3:14 PM

Hi Sak. This is your cowardly reply. This is all you got....from a coward I would have expected just a little more. At the least, a reply that made sense. You are just an angry, angry inbred - individual. I’ve enjoyed sending you “overtheedge”…LOL. Good bye you insignificant twat. : ))))))))) I just had to say it. Its tooo funny.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 8:35 PM

my two cents

Yak have you ever even BEEN in a fight?

funny post none the less

-G

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 9:58 PM

You yaktwattomouse!!

IM just sayin!

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 10:00 PM

Im going to use that on people that beat me playing WGT.  I love making up new words..maybe I should start a dictionary.

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 1:42 AM

Hey, I agree with Yak 100%.

Does that make me a coward?

Just askin...

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 2:42 AM

JuanMendoza:

Hey, I agree with Yak 100%.

Does that make me a coward?

Just askin...

no just a douche bag

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 7:25 AM

LOL!! : )))))))))))))) swannyxx.... I think Juan may be sweet on Sak so be careful... To defend a useless piece of RAW sewage like Sak you MUST have ulterior motives. Thanks for a very good laugh swan....

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 10:51 PM

Oh lol.

You are as witty as you are charming....

Troglodyte.

RSS