Forums

Help › Forums

North Korea

Fri, Jan 14 2011 8:50 AM (72 replies)
  • Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2010 7:56 PM

Hey YAKUBLUE I think if you are going to post in these forums y'all need more than one lame cuss word. LMAO!!! If you ever get lucky and land in TEXAS go to a local bar on sat.night and find the guy with the prettyist cowboy boots and step on his toe hard. One of 2 things will happen.. If he does't shoot you you will learn about 100 really...really good cuss words in about a 30 seconds.

• zellzellzell
    4 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2010 9:40 PM

r u insane, nuke, what the hell u r talking about, lets put a nuke on youre back, shoot it  japan, u fool,

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 5:38 AM

Yappy22:
    Hey YAKUBLUE I think if you are going to post in these forums y'all need more than one lame cuss word. LMAO!!! If you ever get lucky and land in TEXAS go to a local bar on sat.night and find the guy with the prettyist cowboy boots and step on his toe hard. One of 2 things will happen.. If he does't shoot you you will learn about 100 really...really good cuss words in about a 30 seconds.

I'm from Texas... wouldn't happen.  At worst, they might push him to the ground, but that's about it.  I've met one exception -- some *** from Beaumont -- said he'd been in well over 100 fights.  Judging from his attitude, I completely believed it.

Soldiers sure as *** would show him "what for" if he were to speak like that at a bar, though.

There is a vast discrepancy in arrogance and delusions of righteousness between the two groups.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 6:40 AM

Only Two things come from Texas  " Steers and"  well you know.

Good film that...lol

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 7:30 AM

Correction for the Yak concerning who writes history.  Its not the victors that write history, its the writers who are writing it on paper. 

Its a golf gaming site people.  Lets keep it lite. 

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 7:59 AM

neildiamond11790:
    Correction for the Yak concerning who writes history.  Its not the victors that write history, its the writers who are writing it on paper.

Victors largely control what information and propaganda is in the public domain, and the press is, as Goebbels said, like a "typewriter on which the government can play."

If the *** had won the war, there would still be some Nazi critics out there (just as there were some critics of America, the UK, etc. after the war), sure, but can there any doubt that the majority of journalists and political commentators, being notoriously subservient to the ruling class for a number of reasons, would be friendly to the ***?  Assuredly not.

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 1:25 PM

andyson:

This could be good!

Gold Andy, pure gold I tell you.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 1:45 PM

luckysump:
    Texas  " Steers

In Alaska everyone knows the origin of Texas steers........transplanted Moose!!!!!

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 7:30 PM

CharlemagneRH:

Yappy22:

I'm from Texas... wouldn't happen.  At worst, they might push him to the ground, but that's about it.  I've met one exception -- some *** from Beaumont -- said he'd been in well over 100 fights.  Judging from his attitude, I completely believed it.

Soldiers sure as *** would show him "what for" if he were to speak like that at a bar, though.

There is a vast discrepancy in arrogance and delusions of righteousness between the two groups.

Hey CH I still think the boy would learn a few more cuss words..for sure if he messed with a few drugstore cowboys I know. LOL

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 2:52 AM

Yak - In reading your comments, you are an immature, mean spirited, "unhappy", insensitive, individual. I have had my debates and complete disagreements with many different walks of life, but, NEVER, did I run across anyone as cruel and senseless as you. An individual that "tries" to degrade people the way you do, is nothing but a COWARD. If you were ever in a room with anyone of us face to face, you would NOT express yourself the way you do in this forum or any other forum for that matter. As for a nasty response to my correct observation, “whatever”.  I would expect nothing less form a COWARD… edge  

RSS