Forums

Help › Forums

Compensation

Tue, Dec 7 2010 2:25 AM (55 replies)
  • x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 9:19 AM

andyson:
    The "90% of the problem is my computer" has been bandied about so much its become gospel around here.  IMO its nonsense.  WGT needs to take ownership of the meter problem. It is their problem whether caused by their code, the browser or Flash.

YEP

• hawaiicruz
    49 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 10:55 AM

Now I just started playing this game and I sometimes even play on a slow connection (air card). I would say it plays exceptional for a flash based game.

one trick I have found is to wiggle the swing icon over the swing meter until it moves smoothly, then take my swing, that seems to work for me every time

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 12:16 PM

x1524807:

oneputtdavid:
    Wgt gifting a dozen balls? What kind of drugs are you receiving from the "socialize medical plan" from across the pond?

stupid statement, grow up

I don't recall xw/many#'s as part of that conversation? Quit B&E'en my conversations!!!!

If your pressed for conversation, talk to a Priest....or in your case a SHRINK.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 12:32 PM

andyson:

SGTBilko:
    Well X, it is true. Flash player is an external program from WGT. I can play this game in IE and the meter will jerk like a drunk on the dance floor. WGT has issues but the meter is not one of them.

You're positive then there are no ways WGT can optimize the game's CPU and memory usage which will in turn reduce meter issues?

I'm not.

I tend to agree w/you andyson, there is ways WGT can optimize CPU's! I believe that one would be to eliminate all the ads that flood our screen when we log in. Or at least eliminate them from our profile and play now screen page's. I noticed a longer lag in logging in the past few weeks. IMO

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 12:52 PM

charliecuzby:

Web "Empire", are you on drugs

sounds to me that you're the one on mind bending drugs.......class action lawsuits....all seems a bit anal.

lay off the acid and enjoy the game

tbe

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 1:37 PM

andyson:

SGTBilko:
    Yes there are things that they can do but about 90% is computer operations on the other end.

I have to respectfully disagree Sarge. If a computer far exceeds the stated minimum requirements, as mine does, I should not need to tweak it constantly to get a smooth meter.   Why does having only one WGT browser window help?  Why does pausing at the top of the backswing help?  Why do players clean out their friends list to avoid meter lag?  How come I need to turn off so many game options to get the game to play well on my computer?

The "90% of the problem is my computer" has been bandied about so much its become gospel around here.  IMO its nonsense.  WGT needs to take ownership of the meter problem. It is their problem whether caused by their code, the browser or Flash.

I respect your opinion andyson but then explain the fact that I play on a Dell Inspirion laptop and have relatively no problems with my meter. Nothing fancy on the laptop either.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 2:13 PM

oneputtdavid:
    If your pressed for conversation, talk to a Priest....or in your case a SHRINK.

Y U SO STUPID, small little man, and you know what i mean by little

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 2:45 PM

charliecuzby:
    I've lost countless birdies because of meter stutter, spent plenty of money while still unable to improve my game with replays and had other issues with the game. It's pretty obvious to everyone that there are bugs in the game which are not only frustrating but costly in paid tourneys. What I am asking is compensation for the money paying members who have experienced the same difficulties. If the customer is not satisfied due to problems with the service he or she deserves some form of compensation, standard practice in any reputable business, agreed? Refunding a certain amount of credits depending upon your level of spending and experience would be a reasonable solution. Anyone interested or WGT comments are very welcome. We can do this the easy way or use outside resources legally to solve the dilema. Outside options include but are not limited to a class action on behalf of dissatisfied paying members, there should be thousands.

Sir i found a thread from 2 month's ago and you were complaining about the same problem's that you have chose relive in this thread.

My question to you sir is why did you stay around for this amount of time if you knew of the problem?

Now let me ask this .You want compensation??????

Im not a lawyer but i dont think there is a judge in this land that would'nt laugh your silly azzz right out of the court room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.E  Im finished 9 26 2010

• DavyJones1980
    43 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 2:45 PM

SGTBilko:
    I respect your opinion andyson but then explain the fact that I play on a Dell Inspirion laptop and have relatively no problems with my meter. Nothing fancy on the laptop either.

For two weeks prior to last saturday, I too had very little issues with meter spikes, lags and unexpected deviations with club distances (except putter), using a mid-range 1yr old Toshiba laptop. Never once in those two weeks did I "tweak" anything'

However this past week has been a real challenge, to say the least. "Tweaked" everything as recommended by WGT and player's suggestions. All to no avail.

I would like to add one thing, somedays I play at all hours of the day/night. Appears playing later into the night (12-3 am pst) the meter spikes are rare or at least pre-warn  (stutters) before the point of "no return".  Perhaps this is due to less activity being at the later hours?....... Or I am playing on instincts, and don't notice or just don't care.;) LOL

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 5:49 PM

SGTBilko:
    I respect your opinion andyson but then explain the fact that I play on a Dell Inspirion laptop and have relatively no problems with my meter.

You use Chrome Iron.  And we shouldn't need to use a stripped down browser to get relatively no problems with our meter.  We should get zero problems with the meter.  Why accept anything less?

RSS