Forums

Help › Forums

Compensation

Tue, Dec 7 2010 2:25 AM (55 replies)
  • charliecuzby
    149 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2010 8:38 PM
    SGTBilko How would you know how much I've "worked" on my short game. How do you "work" on it, do you play alot of Closest to the hole contests? I can work a short game on you.
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2010 9:25 PM

charliecuzby:

Quite the responses, how many of you spent even 1 day running a business. 

Actually Mr Cuzby....I've been running my own businesses daily without fail since 1991, 9 years in the motor trade and the last 10 running my web empire, so I'm thinking I'll know a bit about running businesses. Customer satisfaction...ah yes (the naughty words)....that's the part where the customer's always right even when they're wrong. I prefer a more common sense approach, so when people start talking through their own backpipe then I pee myself with fits of laughter.

Folks talking about asking for refunds, compensation and all that other crap. Come on...give us a break. Maybe I should take my Monopoly game back to Argos because someone's half inched the get out of jail free card.

I don't see folks running to their lawyers squealing about Bill Gates & Microsoft selling mega billions of copies of their windows software....and that's an unfinished product full of security holes....a lot more frustrating than the dodgey meter or fringe shots that would be better hit with a cricket bat on WGT...but people sit back and accept it.

What I find most scary is that the folks moaning about taking lawsuits etc out against WGT ( which is only an online game), .....the same people might one day leave the security of their home and breed. What a scary thought. Ain't the world full of enough nutters.

Don't take offence.....I mean no bad feeling...and just like a giggle.

Anyway that's my rant over and I'm off to my kip.

All the best

tbe

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2010 9:50 PM

tiffer67:
    ......WGT a bit more customer orientated they could find it within themselves to stick a dozen balls in all active members inventories once a year. That along with a "thank you very much for your support over the year,

tiff'....Wgt gifting a dozen balls? What kind of drugs are you receiving from the "socialize medical plan" from across the pond?...... Do you not realize the cost involved of gifting "VIRTUAL BALLS"!!!   LMAO

Oh wait a minute, It almost slipped my mind; WGT does give their active members free balls, and their unlimited too. Its not their fault that the Virtual ball manufacturer produces balls, not very compatible w/the 5000 credit virtual clubs in our bag. lol

I agree w/you 100%, compensation/class actions is a bit much. Wgt should compensate players like you and I, who will intercede against those who promote such turmoil.   

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2010 9:53 PM

charliecuzby:
    SGTBilko How would you know how much I've "worked" on my short game. How do you "work" on it, do you play alot of Closest to the hole contests? I can work a short game on you.

CTTH's are not working on your short game. Your short game consists of Chipping, Pitching, and Flopping. If you want to see what I mean look at your Sand and Scrambling Percentage vs the  top players or even mine. Thats all I was saying.

• charliecuzby
    149 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 4:37 AM
    You are an *** Bilko, I can flop you over my mothers head and drop you like a dime, I'd LOVE the opportunity to do so. I don't get to the sand enough to please you, or appease you, and I NEVER WILL JAAKAZZ
  • charliecuzby
    149 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 4:38 AM

My post didn't describe what I wanted to say

BILKO you are so intelligent, read this   elohssa

Wow you ran a business since 1997, wow, guess what, I've survived 3 generations.

GIVE ME A GOD DAMN BREAK

You sound like more of a rip off artist than WGT, I refuse to accept a clients money unless they are completely satisfied, for more than 30 years.  Grow up people.

• charliecuzby
    149 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 4:57 AM

Web "Empire", are you on drugs, there is no such thing, did you invent new candy?

I was an integral part of the original efforts involved in web hosting back in the mid 80's.  Why does everyone have to spout off about what they know, and what they "THINK" they've done.  It don't matter, you can't change the stats.

I have only 2 experiences with class action suits.  One with Prudential investments, my partner Tom Ridge and his cabinet found over 21.8 million dollars in compensation for investors.  The other was with something that used be known as webtv.  The class action suit ended up in a settlement with major refunds to each and every customer.

Try me.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 5:06 AM

charliecuzby:

Why does everyone have to spout off about what they know, and what they "THINK" they've done.  

Why ask the above question and then subsequently do the very thing you were trying to deride?

It seems you may well be open to intelligent debate but only if that debate concurs with your point of view. After decades in business, I would have thought you'd realise by now that we are all different and entitled to our own opinions, irrespective of whether you regard them as informed or not.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 5:27 AM

charliecuzby:
    You are an *** Bilko, I can flop you over my mothers head and drop you like a dime, I'd LOVE the opportunity to do so. I don't get to the sand enough to please you, or appease you, and I NEVER WILL JAAKAZZ

People only throw insults and threats when they cannot argue facts. Have a great life and remember if you don't get help at Charter, get help somewhere.......

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 5:54 AM

SGTBilko:
    often spreads by word of mouth to other potential customers. Great Point!

a satisfied customer will tell 3 people, a dis-satisfied customer will tell 10

RSS