• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 6:47 PM

MichaelStroke:

YankeeJim:

lonniescott711:
    You still miss the point ,no one I don't cares

FTFY.

Get off Balmerino, you took his post totally out of context and are forcing YOUR values on his opinion with a side of judgement. I happen to be happy for him and commend his restraint here. You make that difficult for him, I'm sure.

Totally agree.  It seems like the "paper champions" and other members of the Bethpage 500 club are getting a little bent out of shape because someone reminds them of how they coasted past their natural abilities.

I personally don't care, and I think that everyone can and should play their own game for their own enjoyment.  Doesn't mean that they're immune to ridicule for Game Genie-ing their way to the deeper dungeons they don't belong in.

Our club's not immune to this.  We have some Bethpage Front TL's.   I'll admit... after carding my 20th 29 at another nine and watching my average drop but .01, I too thought about going that route.  However, a lot of the guys in Grande Oaks would have tore me a new one so I resisted going that route. 

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 6:49 PM

balmerino:

i'm the owner of my club..even sent message to wgt..said they had bug issues..now i find that other cc members can create free tournaments..?

If this is a reply to my post here is shoes post 

WGTdbloshoe:

We just put a fix in.  Players will need to log out of their accounts and close their browsers fully.  Once you log back in you can create free tournaments even if you have fewer than 100 credits.

- WGTdbloshoe

If it still does not work for you or other members i think you need to contact him again 
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 8:13 PM

balmerino:
    gee didn't think this thread would be a sensitive issue...ok apologies for putting it out there.if it hurt a few players. was only my own opinion and yes i'm getting blasted with both barrels i accept that thats life

No need for apologies.  It was a valued opinion of yours and that's what I like.

I have a low TL Ave, and most of the time I would never get anywhere near that in games...lol. Not worried too much bout it as I post all me games regardless of score.

Beth Front9 is my baby,  I luv to luv it.  Actually lately it's frustrating because I know I can hammer it, but some times lately it's hammered me.  I think Beth is easier than St.Andrews only because I know the course.

I hate Oly because I don't know how to play it so I have been avoiding that like a bad sickness lately, I'm starting to get to know how to play it now... just by watching others and reading little tips, still not easy for me but things are looking Rosy all part of the learning process.

Everybody has their own opinion about this game, if it's right or wrong and doesn't hurt anybody else, it does not matter.

Just have fun playing the game as it is

-Roger

RSS