Forums

Help › Forums

new tour legends

Fri, Jan 30 2015 8:13 PM (24 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 6:30 AM

balmerino:

seeing a lot of new tour legends coming thru now ..but hey guys don't sit on your avg by just playing club tournaments,   after all thats how a lot of new tour legends are coming thru by manipulation of cc tourneys..get out there and play with the big guns now and enjoy it.  i played most of the 500 games before saturation by exactly doing that and not hiding in the cc tourneys till saturation..live up to your tier be a player instead of a wannabe.....just saying

Seems to me you are worried about the wrong thing . Worry about your game and what you do , not the next player . Nobody has to play to please you . Me personally I dont play outside my CC because of all the garbage that goes on , or should I say allegedly goes on .

Also I dont play for credits and never have, as gambling is not my thing . So sorry if this bursts your bubble but you would probably find this to be the reason for many other players as well . Another reason is because I dont have to play with or put up with players like you . Your attitude sucks and in all honesty it seems more like you are the wannabe more than anyone else . Just saying

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 7:23 AM

+1, Lonnie.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 8:53 AM

balmerino:
    seeing a lot of new tour legends coming thru now ..but hey guys don't sit on your avg by just playing club tournaments

But once saturated then you can be like balmerino who has played 78 of his last 200 ranked rounds on CC tournaments!  (And make sure you're the only TL in the CC.) The remaining 122 rounds are all single play.

balmerino:
    get out there and play with the big guns now and enjoy it.

Then once saturated you can be like balmerino and DON'T play ANY RGs, Brackets, Free tournaments, or Match Play vs the big gun TLs.  Play the F9 of St. Andrews, Bethpage and Cabo alot  avoid Oakmont, Oly, Congo, Merion cuz you'll barely be able to break par on them.

I can't wait until I'm saturated as TL so I can be like balmerino!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 9:05 AM

I can see the OP's point. A player makes TL and sees that luscious 59 average and decides to keep it to impress anybody that cares.  Back to the old days of protecting a fake average. LOL. Then you run into them in an AS match and it's almost embarrassing,  the obvious lack of a game from the long tees. 

It is what it is and isn't going to change so the only thing you can do is what Lonnie alluded to and that is to take care of your own game. That average is meaningless until they get rid of saturation.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 9:27 AM

balmerino:
    get out there and play with the big guns now and enjoy it.

Says the guy who has played with the big guns "once" in the last 40 days. What others do is their business. 

• cpjs
    121 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 10:46 AM

+2

Well sayd

• sue333318
    631 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 11:38 AM

who cares?

RSS