Forums

Help › Forums

*** More Realistic Rough Conditions ***

Mon, May 18 2015 5:11 AM (306 replies)
  • LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2015 6:15 PM

It's funny, though respectable, watching people ask realism in this game, when you pay to have a slower swing, play with balls filled with glue and have an unreal % of 320 yard drive per round, do not expect a game based in reality when all this lie is provided here, this is not a game of Golf...is about Golf

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 12:54 AM

To me this is one of the best thing WGT has done recently.

I have always wanted the game to be not so incredible easy, so the new rough is simply a small representation of what going out of rough is.....ball rolls longer. You need to find a place for the bounce counting that the ball will roll forward, some or many feet.

Those new Cleveland wedges make unfortunately the thing easier for the ones that wear them, so if you afraid of rolling the ball much, simply buy them (I don't wear them myself lol).

On the other hand, the new rough is much tougher for player in lower levels because they cannot buy those super glue wedges, but well, impossible to please everyone.

Eric

• tonyb2004
    154 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 12:40 PM

I like the changes, for that matter, make it harder.. No golfers anywhere on the planet  @+20..52 ave is a joke so is a 60 ave.. just my opinion..

Some great input about sand shots in the posts here...

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 4:30 PM

It is funny to see players with average scores in the 50's complaining about how WGT is not realistic anymore.

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 6:16 PM

Greyyowl:

WGTicon:
    We’ve been testing these new rough conditions for weeks, and are eager to hear from WGT players about how they perform on every course and every hole in the game, so please check it out and comment here.

I know you write about the rough etc but are you going to do anything about the ridiculous Faster Green speeds.

They really are no representation of anything in the game of golf.

My approach landed 2 ft from the hole and ran 30 odd ft down the slope.

Or am I just a really bad putter?

http://youtu.be/1wZ6S5ODFBI 

The Owl.

Ouch that hurt just watching !

• mongobeast1
    26 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2015 5:11 AM

*** u guys want more money.U GUYS DEVALUE MY CLUBS 1 MORE TIME IL NEVER SPEND ANOTHER DIME ON THIS GAME

WANKERS

RSS