Forums

Help › Forums

New Course in the News...

Wed, Nov 24 2010 8:17 AM (42 replies)
  • Dan1538
    2 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:37 PM

Bethpage black is Horseshit for people who just wanna play and not spend money. I don't even play the tourny's at bethpage anymore cause it's not even fun. If u don't spend money online to get new clubs then u can't even compete on this course. that one is the worst. There is ton's of things wrong with this site. But the graphics are sweet and it's something to do. What the site should do like i said before is not give credits by tourny standings, give credits by tourny standings and time played, and also by reaching new levels. because unless u spend actual money and buy new clubs u have no chance. I wanted to tell all me friends about this site but i guess if u don't spend actual real money u can't compete. THIS SITE IS A JOKE. even though i am level 34. All I am asking is change some *** around. I know this site makes money off of those retards that actually spend money on an online golf game that they will not make money back but come on MAN. I found out u play it for awhile and u find out u can't compete with anyone else anymore unless u spend money. I understand. Guess go back to full tilt poker and tiger woods 2010 again cause at least that is entertaining. Oh yea, I didn't even mention the stroke/match/blitz and whatever. U can quit anytime u want and not even get penolized for it. WWWOOOOOWWW. So u can just quit anytime u want and it's ok. THEY NEED TO CHANGE THAT. On a good note, the graphics are awsome and it is fun (when it's fair.... that is never) but still fun cause of the graphics. "Well why do u still play if u talk so much crap". well the game is awsome, I am just trying to tell u to make it better and it wouldn't be that hard...... calll me if u want

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:43 PM

borntobesting:
    I have only played Oakmont 3 or 4 times since the 
    Open 

Heh-Isn't that the truth. I knew that course pretty good after the Open and now it's a hack fest for me.  :-(

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 9:40 PM

I love Oakmont for what its worth..try to play it weekly..You do have to stay on top of your practice for it, have good notes or a memory like a phone book.

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 1:13 PM

I think Bethpage is the best course imo. There are birdie holes and holes where par is a great score. So it is a challenge but you can score on it.  Kia and St. Andy are fun b/c u can go extremely low but not a challenge. Oakmont on the other hand........whew...... is mind-blowing hard. That is just imo

• borntobesting
    9,633 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 1:29 PM

stencil:

I think Bethpage is the best course imo. There are birdie holes and holes where par is a great score. So it is a challenge but you can score on it.  Kia and St. Andy are fun b/c u can go extremely low but not a challenge. Oakmont on the other hand........whew...... is mind-blowing hard. That is just imo

Bogey is a great score on # 15 @BPB. In over a year of playing here i have only birdied it once. And that was just week before last.

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 1:39 PM

Yeah I've never birdied that hole

• Turkey6
    19 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 2:34 PM

I have just respected everything you've just said, just need to tell you though, i haven't spent any money on this gamer but i've earnt about $100-$200 in match plays which is awesome, this game is soo addictive but i will give it up if 'WGT' doesn't sort the F****** meter out,

• shagman11
    12 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 3:52 PM

This game gets worse and worse.  Tired of the ball jumping off my putter and moving left or right on 2 footer.  I guess I'll spend money somewhere else....

• borntobesting
    9,633 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 4:19 PM

Well you are using the starter putter with very little precision. Get yourself a better putter and learn how to use it and you will start to see a lot more putts fall.

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 6:03 AM

Here's a solution, if you hate the game so much leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS