Help › Forums

New Course in the News...

Wed, Nov 24 2010 8:17 AM (42 replies)
  • columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Sat, Nov 20 2010 1:10 AM

claremoreblue:
    Kind of strange how the meter on that link is perfect LOL

Starter clubs and balls, that's why. Try on the other courses, it's the same.

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Sat, Nov 20 2010 5:42 AM

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, WGT for a new course. I was getting bored. I will play congressional until my clubs break.

Once again, Thank you

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Sat, Nov 20 2010 6:15 AM

Hey someone at WGT Sky icon alex anyone,

In the news article it says more famous courses are coming. Will WGT release news articles and open up stuff in the forums introducing these courses before they come out like WGT did with Congressional or is this a one time thing

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Nov 20 2010 7:02 AM

That's a good question... I suspect we will definately let you know ahead of time when something is coming.

-icon

• Jasperjehu
    1 Posts
    Sat, Nov 20 2010 7:57 AM

I think you were drunk. Or maybe that was me. can't remember exactly!

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Sat, Nov 20 2010 10:50 AM

oneputtdavid:

Throw'em a bone, dangle'em a carrot......NEXT SPRING??????... Come on. If that sounds like a bit of "sarcasm"...it is.

What about a "timetable" with a solution to the myriads of complaints? I'm not talking about "meter issues" either. You read the forums don't you? 

Nothing personal against you SKY. Just getting old reading the same issues over and over with no response from WGT..... A response of some kind, weather positive or negative would be better than a deaf ear.....IMHO    

<...complaints...no response...> is a perfectly valid issue and not one of 'the sky is falling' or woe-is-me nature. The latest is the freezing of the replay load. All I'll say about that right now is that if I were to hit some spectacular shot or worse, get my first WGT ace(!) and wasn't able to save it,ooooooh, I would be one unhappy fella to say the least. oneputt david is right, at least a little perfunctory nod that you guys are at least aware of such matters would be a really good thing.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Nov 20 2010 11:17 AM

I am assuming early April as a CTTH then early June for the full 18 for the open just like Oakmont last summer.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sat, Nov 20 2010 2:47 PM
    wow....one shot with starters and a house ball.....At this point, i'd be tickled pink if they added Smedley Acres Muni front 9....anything for a new course...I think every player on here knows every fairway bounce, every wind deviation, every break, etc...New holes are lll-ooo-nnn-ggg overdue.
  • 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Sat, Nov 20 2010 6:26 PM

funny, jasper there was with me working @ congressional parking overly priced cars.  he was also with me when the cart flipped, in fact he caused the cart to flip by jumping out on a slope and unweighting the passenger side and whamo! over we go.  It was a harrowing 5 minutes as we try to 'right the ship" before any members caught us.  And yes, surely we were drunk.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Nov 20 2010 7:02 PM

All this excited anticipation. Do you all realize the next baseball season will have started before this happens? That means you get the same four courses to keep you interested for another 5 months!!!! That is hardly anything to get excited about. 

RSS