Forums

Help › Forums

Level 68 Tour Master with a 63.9 average

Fri, Nov 19 2010 6:34 AM (31 replies)
  • MJS74
    341 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 3:22 AM

Come on.  Sort this level promotion out.  If WGT cared to ask I'll tell them who.  I shan't email them as havign contacted them on a number of issues before, including reporting abuse.  NOTHING HAPPENS

• henry4434
    51 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 7:49 AM

I dont see any problem with that  . You want to see a real sandbagg ? look this up : level 62 Master , shoot 110 in 18 holes rank game and then shoot 31 in 9 holes R&G .

• Richard1969
    34 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 8:18 AM
    I am a level 66 Tour Master with a 63.54 "avg." So am I now on your list of wrath? I don't understand the venom that is directed at so many of those in my tier. We are good, but not good enough to be any kind of competition for a legend. Also, there should be no more complaining of sandbagging, since bad scores no longer count toward one's "average." I typically shoot a round of 9 in the low to mid 30's. At my best, I can score 30-31 with an occasional 29, and that's only on certain 9's. Every time I do, that "average" creeps down and eventually I will become a legend and be completely out of my league. But at least then I won't have that stigma of being a TM.
  • Script
    621 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 8:22 AM

Richard1969:
    I am a level 66 Tour Master with a 63.54 "avg." So am I now on your list of wrath? I don't understand the venom that is directed at so many of those in my tier. We are good, but not good enough to be any kind of competition for a legend. Also, there should be no more complaining of sandbagging, since bad scores no longer count toward one's "average." I typically shoot a round of 9 in the low to mid 30's. At my best, I can score 30-31 with an occasional 29, and that's only on certain 9's. Every time I do, that "average" creeps down and eventually I will become a legend and be completely out of my league. But at least then I won't have that stigma of being a TM.

Richard, I feel your pain...

• MJS74
    341 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 9:24 AM

Richard1969:
    I typically shoot a round of 9 in the low to mid 30's. At my best, I can score 30-31 with an occasional 29, and that's only on certain 9's

None but the absolute best of the best score in the 20's on all 9's.  If you are scoring as you suggest, I personally feel it's time to level up.  Nothing personal towards you, but if you can shoot 28/29 you should be playing the courses from the tips.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 10:51 AM

level 68 with a 63 average? lol thats nothing

try a level 80 tour master with a 61 average who has twice the amount of career earnings as me. Now thats something :)

• MJS74
    341 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 11:03 AM

lilrob88:

try a level 80 tour master with a 61 average who has twice the amount of career earnings as me. Now thats something :)

I've seen that one too.  He's just about to win several hundred credits in an RG.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 11:07 AM

There are hacks in the low sixties now. I don't understand any of it.

• Richard1969
    34 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 11:08 AM

I know that I'm posting scores good enough to eventually attain the legend tier.  And that's fine.  I don't know what formula WGT is using so I don't know when it will happen but there's no doubt I will get there.  When it does I guarantee my days of posting scores below 33 or 34 will be over.  I will be in a class I can not keep up with.  Whatever...  what I don't get is the spite and general hatred of TMs.  I play quite a bit, so I would say I have paid my dues.  I play with others and I never quit.  And I'm not a legend yet because I'm not good enough to post the number of sub30 scores the actual legends do.  So why are people like me so despised?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 2:42 PM

piztaker:

There are hacks in the low sixties now. I don't understand any of it.

You now need a certain number of games to advance. Then your average starts again for the next tier.

Is the system perfect ..... no.... is it better than the last one... yes.

Onward and upward I say.

Happy hitting

RSS