Forums

Help › Forums

Please Help, So confused and Frustrated

Sun, Jan 16 2011 8:23 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jayvgee
    9 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 7:32 AM

Sir/ Madam,  Can  any one give me advise what  to Do ,  , im on level 36 (Pro) and I still have Only 1  credit for long time now,  also im still  on my  beginners /starters clubs, i  want to improve  my golf  ,  but  ,   getting  frustrated of haveing  the same  clubs , I  am  a  regular  player (  every  day) . i have  been getting   clubs  that i can unlock  , but  i canont  do  So as i havent got  enough  credits , What  can I  Do , please  reply  for any  Advise ,  thanking  you 

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 8:21 AM

You can either purchase credits or you can fill out surveys or complete offers. They all can be found at the top of your profile page under "Get Credits". Hope this helps.

• maritxalar
    5 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 9:14 AM

I've been filling surveys for more than 40 mins and, at the end, no credits awarded. It's very fustrating because it is happening every time with no error message...

• maritxalar
    5 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 4:18 AM

hey,

I finally got my 75 credits, it was a matter of half an hour.

• jelewat
    11 Posts
    Sat, Nov 20 2010 12:05 PM
    It doesn't matter if you get credits. I bought a set of balls and the game keeps taking them out of play even though I remain in bounds and don't hit them in the water. The program is setup to make you spend money even when you should not have to spend any! If I stay in bounds and out of the water I should be able to play one ball until the end of time just like on a real course! Artie
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Nov 20 2010 9:11 PM

jelewat=....If I stay in bounds and out of the water I should be able to play one ball until the end of time just like on a real course! Artie

Sir, you are correct.....end of time. But just for argument sake, are you familiar with the ball hit indicator/meter? It's the meter at the lower right hand corner, next to your ball. The meter keeps track of a predetermined amount of shots that can be taken. The indicator will show either white or red. The meter changes from white to red with the more shots you hit with that ball. When you can't see any red, you have approximately 3-6 shots available with that ball before its taken out of play. Putts do not count as hits. (see FAQ for further details)

Hope this helps with the "disappearance" of balls, not hitting OB, water hazard, or lost ball. 

• jelewat
    11 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 6:03 PM
    I did not notice the indicator. I thought you had unlimited number of shots with a ball. I was working on my first game where I scored par on the first 6 at Bethpage Black and the last ball was taken out of play and I finished with score of 42. I was just practicing because I am not good enough to play with other people and I doubt I will ever be. Still I enjoy playing the games and would like to not have to spend alot of money just to play the games solo! I play real golf and my handicap is 12 so I'm doing a little better here. I will keep an eye on the indicator from now on! Thanks Artie So far my best score was 37 once on St. Andrews and 39 twice on Bethpage Black! Playing solo!
  • wingo5
    21 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 6:58 PM

jelewat:
    would like to not have to spend alot of money just to play the games solo!

"Jel", when U practice, U can reset yr balls back to std balls, which never go out of play.  then when U play in competition, U can reset yr balls back to the bought balls.

I do this for practice or warm-ups B4 playin for real.

just go to yr profile, equipment, edit equip...have fun

wingo5

ps:  yr ready to play competition with those scores!!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 7:28 PM

Wow!, you fellas lost sight of what the op is asking.

Jay, the $1.50 you've received from WGT for tier advancement is correct. You'll need to place in the top 70 in order to win credits in the weekly, and monthly tournaments. With plenty of practice, you can try your luck in the Ready-Go tournaments too. You can complete surveys or offers like the other posters have alluded to as well.

In order to improve your game, you'll need to upgrade your clubs by visiting the pro shop. I would suggest playing a little while longer with the starter clubs and advance in levels to get the clubs you can use in the Master tier, this way you won't need to keep purchasing equipment.

Upgrading to a Tour GI-SD golf ball is a good start to scoring better in the weekly, monthly, and Ready-Go tournaments.

Good Luck!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 8:20 PM

The OP probably figured it out. He asked 2 months ago.   :-I

• PAGES
RSS