Forums

Help › Forums

Day 19........Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 18 2015 4:19 AM (136 replies)
  • BenjaminHolmes
    16 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 7:09 AM

Hello Deviations CC,

I have tried every single day to win a gift, yet to no avail. But its okay, because its great to see others getting their wishes granted, thats the more important thing to me. Anyways, I have two main wishes for Christmas: 1.) Nike Covert Driver level 85 2.) Nike VR Forged Irons level 85. Thank you for doing this, its a great to witness.

Merry Christmas,

BenjaminHolmes

• cougarclaw
    138 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 7:10 AM
    Dear Santa ,
                    I must admit that I have been naughty this year , but after all , I am a Cougar !  If you love animals like me , then I'm sure your able to forgive and forget and  " remember " me this holiday season ! P.S.   I promise not to hit any other player with Bertha and I'm confident Bertha may get me a ho ho hole in 1 !   
                                                                          Merry Christmas to all The Deviations
                                                                                               Glenda , ( aka CougarClaw )

Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (L97+)

1,995 Credits
  • fwithebull
    31 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 7:17 AM

BeachedMulligan:

alosso:

"dart throwing" TaylorMade ATV 60° Wedge (L87+)

Sent.  Fröhliche Weihnachten!

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 7:28 AM

Hey guys Merry x-mas again!  I thought I would ask for a favor for one of my CC mates b/c they provide a lot of enjoyment to myself and others thru our games and other interactions. 

My request is some good golf balls for:

acexman 16 (I believe he prefers nike lvl 61),   Baldace( uses lvl 33 Cally's)  and finally BitternDxer(He uses legend Cally's but sure He would not mind some nikes).

Please pick 1,2 or all 3 b/c I hate to choose amongst friends.  I will prob end up gifting the remaining anyhow.  I used up my allotment of creds on my day.

Thanks for the consideration and Playing Santa-Cheers-GD

• buckeyebomber
    118 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 8:00 AM

Dear Santa:

I've been a very good boy this year.  I haven't even cursed at Browns home games ( and you want to).

I would like a new putter that is better than the Taylor Made Ghost Spider putter that I have been missing putts with for months.

If you can't swing that, then a sleeve of the longest balls will have to suffice.

Thank You.

The bomber from the Buckeye.

• DAVEGZ
    1,265 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 8:06 AM

Merry Xmas Santa, Please may i have for my Xmas present some sleeves of Callaway (L33+) balls, it would be most appreciative to recieve

Best regards DAVEGZ

• DAVEGZ
    1,265 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 8:13 AM

alosso:

Frohe Weihnachten, Deviations Santa,

saw you passing by tonight

and, dreaming to improve in "dart throwing" on these beautiful courses, I wish me

a TaylorMade ATV 60° Wedge (L87+)

To you, always "g'führiger Schnee" (powder snow) for your sleigh!

Ho Ho Ho!

from one dart player to another  Merry Christmas and keep em in the trebles

• Melonhead66630
    102 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 8:19 AM

Minkywinkster:

Melonhead66630:

Happy Holidays Santa for a Day!

We want ...........a SHRUBBERY!  dozen golf balls.  Ones that look nice......and not too expensive.

Anything white with no vapors or trails.

Thanks for consideration!

Merry Christmas/Happy holidays from The Deviations :-)

To Minkywinkster & The Deviations:

Thank you so much for the gift under the tree!!!

Here's to hoping I can keep them out of the WGT waters and get the most use out of them.   ;-)

Happy Holidays to all!

• Ferrilldo
    3 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 8:27 AM

Dear Santa , I'm level 88 now , and could really use a shiny new set of level 90 Taylor Made R11s. I know that is asking a lot , but I have been very good all year. If those are not in the budget , a few level 71 Nike 20XI-X balls would be sweet too. Thanks Santa , cya on the course...........:)

Ferrilldo

• Boombastico
    29 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 8:42 AM

Santa... how to express it... my balls have been all gone this year... ! So I have to ask you for a replacement. No, I'm just joking.

We all know what a genorous man you are... and who needs new balls ??? ;-) A230 yds. R11 S Wood ( no, not the Hybrid !!! ) would do the deal as well ! Thank you, Mr. Claus ! And Merry Christmas to all of you including these people that have to wear their socks all over the time ! >:-D

Cheers,

Boombastico

RSS