Forums

Help › Forums

Day 19........Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 18 2015 4:19 AM (136 replies)
  • MCarey2
    22 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 8:44 AM

I so desperately want the................ 

TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter (L92+)

Please, please, Please!

My short game has gone to crap since I upgraded all my other clubs.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

• TjW11
    1,214 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 8:46 AM

Dear BeachMulligan and all of Santa's helpers over at the Deviations CC ~

Below is a letter from day18 Santa's helpers from over at Augusta CC. I see in MrCaddies list from today of the gifts sent and see that Heather did not receive.

I can personally vouch for this young lady. I know her WGT name, "Heather6969" , is a little brash and makes one wonder to her validity of playing here at WGT.....I don't know why she asked for only" good balls"? Maybe she has a bad impression from many of the 'hey, nice pic, if I send u a gift, will you'.... type of idiotic players here in WGT land?

BUT, anyways....

She is true and genuine. Not a poser, but a true 24 yr old lady in her last year of college while working her tail off in between courses to support her love of the game of golf. She is learning how to shoot better while learning golf etiquette is more important as a low score.

Her game has improved tremendously over the last couple of months, reaching the Master tier. And yes, I have been on the course with her when she used some expletives while hitting a bad shot.

But she did embellish some, in that she hardly spells out a "naughty" word, rather in true twenty somethings fashion of today, just puts in a twitter, text or social media like acronym.

Anyways, I think the spirit of Xmas giving would help her get in the true spirit for the holidays.

If you and your CC members could reach out to this young lass and send her some sleeves of balls, it would be greatly appreciated.

- I think a sleeve or 2 would be the perfect ball to fit her game. 

Level 53 Volvik / Crytsal  YELLOW vapor trail

- Again Her WGT name is:

Heather6969

- Thank you so much for spreading the Christmas cheer to all with your gracious giving.

Below is her post from yesterdays day 18 of Xmas,

TjW11

My name is Heather, and I'm sorry to say I've been quite naughty.

I've developed a bad habit of hitting balls into the water. Whoever plays me then gets to hear me use my naughty words.

Not very becoming of a 24 year old lass.

Please help me Santa...I want lots and lots of good balls to play with for Christmas.

I promise to:

1. Eat all my veggies
    2. Work out each day
    3. Wear my lucky spandex shorts
    4. Not cuss when i make a bad shot.

Please Santa, help me to be a good WGT girl.

Love, Heather

• KINGjoe22
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 8:51 AM

dear santa, i would like a driver with a decent meter that can hit about 270 so i can keep up with my golfing buddies....nothing much really....:) thanks santa!

• Nertz2134
    9 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 9:05 AM

Hey Mr. Santa - I would love a smooth (as in not jerky) meter. Aside from that - I am about to make it to level 92, and a shiny new Ghost Spider (92+) would be lovely. I don't know - can I be gifted something I can't use yet? Hmm dunno. And how about some steal your face balls with infinite durability and a galactic space vapor trail? :-) (Just sayin')

• DANNYSAN
    45 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 9:13 AM

Hello santa and santa helpers!

no'll ask much (although the impulse is great), I'm close to passing a tee master would come and really fine one:

Callaway X Hot 9.5° Driver (L83+)

• musicrita
    8 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 9:33 AM

ty wgt.....my post ......my driver......

Bah....

• TheMonkyJack
    14 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 9:35 AM

Dear Deviations Santa,

Oh Please Please My Bag would look so good with

TaylorMade SpeedBlade Iron Set (Steel) (L54+)

Inside.  And my game would improve SOOOO SOOOO Much.

Thank You Deviations Santa

TMJ

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 9:49 AM

TjW11:

Level 53 Volvik / Crytsal  YELLOW vapor trail

Heather6969

I like her :). Two sleeves sent. Merry Christmas. 

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 9:59 AM

Your so easy..

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 10:02 AM

Fuzzygazz:

Your so easy..

shhhh. 

RSS