Forums

Help › Forums

"DAY 17........Christmas 2014"

Thu, Dec 18 2014 10:12 AM (92 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,424 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 1:12 PM

Hi Santa:

I would really, really, really like a new driver... hopefully Taylormade R1 TP9.0 and some Nike RZN balls.

I have been stuck at mid 70' for awhile and truly believe the driver will get me over the hump and on my way.

If you cannot give such an extravagant gfit, I understand, in that event, then ,I guess, I will go with just World Peace...

FELIX NAVIDAD

• MIDWAYMOTOR
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 1:13 PM

Hello Santa!!

Greetings from Canada!! I have been a faithful fan and follower of WGT for years now, and I am not financially able to pay for items, so I try to earn free credits. If I had the ability, I would certainly do so and also help others as you do year after year!

I could certainly use an upgraded set of irons, Ping G25's would be nice:) or a 54 degree Cleveland Wedge would also be helpful and much appreciated.

Thank you very much and all the best to WGT and players for a Great Holiday Season and 2015!

John

(Midwaymotor)

• MrFishandGolf
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 1:16 PM

Dear Santa,

Any gift you choose for me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you anyway for thinking about others!

• markrobertson306
    10 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 1:28 PM

hiya Santa

merry xmas from the uk

when your passing would luv to see a set of nike irons under my xmas tree

fingers crossed you read my message

thanks in advance

mark

• jayhawk77
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 1:38 PM

Hello Santa I am sure needing some nike level 81 rzn balls. With them I could improve my scores greatly.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 1:58 PM

pdxpack:

My memory is not what it used to be. A course notebook is the gift for me.

Merry Christmas.

Jeez it is pretty bad dude . . . I sent you one yesterday lol

• thepfit
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:08 PM

Dear Santa,

I am not picky.  I will take anything that you have to give as I have nothing.

Merry Christmas,

thepfit

• shedhed
    11 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:17 PM

Dear Santa, I keep checking under the tree daily for those Taylor made Clubs. By the way that bottle of scotch on the counter started out full hopefully you get here before it is gone.

Merry Christmas

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:56 PM

shedhed:

Dear Santa, I keep checking under the tree daily for those Taylor made Clubs. By the way that bottle of scotch on the counter started out full hopefully you get here before it is gone.

Merry Christmas

I sent you a gift yesterday shed . . . did you not receive it?!

• pdxpack
    75 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 3:09 PM

Lobsterboy - I did not see any notification of a gift received - checked my equipment and there I see a course notebook - much appreciated and Merry Christmas.

RSS