Forums

Help › Forums

"DAY 17........Christmas 2014"

Thu, Dec 18 2014 10:12 AM (92 replies)
  • gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 8:53 PM

Merry Christmas all and hope your holidays are filled w/lots of love, warmth and most important time spent with loved ones making new memories to cherish for a lifetime.

My name is gdog8 and I will be Santa for the day.  For my day I have decided to deviate from the norm off the last couple days.  The main focus and theme of my day will be Santa Appreciation Day lol (S.A.D)  for short but believe me it will be anything but.  My main focus today will be devoted to gifting to the other Santa's who have given their time unselfishly and are taking part in this and other holiday giveaway's. My way of thanking these individuals for their generosity!

I will be trying to keep the gift  "secret" by not naming the Santa in the post.  I will be posting gift sent to Santa #1.  So fellow Santa's be on the look out for the green message light and surprise you might be a recipient of a gift from Santa "GD"!!!

********ALSO OTHERS PLEAS CONTINUE TO ASK B/C I MIGHT BE SENDING OTHERS GIFTS AS WELL THRU OUT THE DAY!!!!!********************

• pratyush1909
    130 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 9:06 PM

Hello Santa!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas from India.

I would love for Santa to gift me:

Cleveland CG16 56° Wedge (L76+)

OR

Volvik Lvl 51 Balls (any colour)

Thank you in advance, and wishing you all good cheer!

Warm regards,

Pratyush (aka pratyush1909)

• BenjaminHolmes
    16 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 9:22 PM

Hello Santa, the main gift i have been dying for are the level 85 Nike Irons. I tried them once and fell in love with them. If thats not possible, the nike 282yd covert driver is my second wish. PLEASE SANTA!!!!

Thanks,

Benjamin Holmes

P.S: Thank you to all the Santa who are going out of there way to help others. Its a great deed and we are truly grateful!!!!

• HYDEOWL
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 9:23 PM

Hi Santa

if at all possible would be a great help if i could ask for a set of Nike VR Forged irons L85+ after you've sorted all the other Santas out

Happy Christmas

HYDEOWL

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 10:25 PM

Thats a cool idea!

I'm representing Aussie Aussie Aussie CC as a Santa this year (day 21). 

I am happy for new balls in my bag or my two front teeth,,.. that would be good too...

:)

• MChancellor
    10 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 10:37 PM

Merry Christmas Santa,

I love this time of year. It's cold outside,but most peoples hearts are as warm as hot chocolate when it comes to the spirit giving.I hope everyone at WGT, especially the Santa's have all their holiday wishes come true. Don't work to hard and make sure you get your fill of milk and cookies.      (P.S   Santa if you have any room in the goodies bag I wish I had a Ping G25 Driver Level 58 )                                       Your Biggest Admirer , MChancellor                                           

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 11:02 PM

Greetings Santa GD.

I was one of The Peoples Club Santas back on day 5 of this wonderful event. I would really like to try out the Lvl 51 Volvik Crystal Balls (any colour of your choosing).

Best wishes and I hope you have a great day being Santa to the Santas.

• Raydog0204
    5 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 11:18 PM

Dear Santa, 

My Christmas List:

1. TaylorMade R1 10.0 White Driver

2. Volvik Crystal Ball Sleeve (preferably Orange or Green) (without the trail)

3. Any Sand Wedge or Loft Wedge Lv. 32+ or lower.

Thank you and Merry Christmas! 

I like the thought of gifting the other Santas for their time and money to donate gifts each day for others.

• dukiedew
    59 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 11:28 PM

Merry Christmas Mr. Santa gdog8  and all the rest of wgt world.

In the spirit of the Holiday and remembering as a kid I will provide you with a list and maybe see what you and your elves can build.

Please keep in mind Santa gdog8, although I may have maybe mostly been naughty, I have been very good at it.

A TM R1 TP 9.0 White driver, or or or a Callaway X2 hot wood set either of these would be extra special so then maybe I could hang a little better with the competition.

And Santa gdog8, just like I say every year, If you get me something I promise I will be good,  Well at least maybe better at wgt golf. and never ever ask for anything again. This year anyway. I always send Santa a list.

There, a short list this year but it would be put to good use.

thank you Santa gdog8 for listening, your deviation from the norm during this special time is truly respectable.

and Merry Christmas to all, and to all  a good round 

• jamesces
    9 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 11:33 PM

happy holydays Mr  Santa

Dear Santa, I had hoped 4 days in a row........I hope you can grant my wish to have PING GORGE 56 WEDGE (L41+).........    :)

ty in advance....

Ayu from Papua   :O

RSS