Forums

Help › Forums

"DAY 17........Christmas 2014"

Thu, Dec 18 2014 10:12 AM (92 replies)
  • CharFar
    7 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 8:57 AM

Dear Santa,

Give all the new players a decent putter.

Charley

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 9:01 AM

SANTA #2 YOUR GIFT IS ALSO IN THE POST!  MIGHT AS WELL WHILE I'M STILL ACROSS THE POND HAVING A FEW TIPPLES AT HE LOCAL PUBS, CHEERS!

• jaroslaw
    343 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 9:13 AM

Hello Santa ( gdog8),

I would like to wish you, your friend and family,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

I would like to thank for all gifts that I already received,

any wish the same to others that are waiting for it.

Happy golfing,

jaroslaw

• SilverKNite
    79 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 9:43 AM

Merry Xmas

One would wish for a Odyssey Tank 2-Ball Putter (L62) for xmas

if this isn't in the cards would choose a Ping G25 3 Hybrid 21degree Graphite (L58)

if Putter and Club is not in the cards perhaps a WGT Notebook or some decent Slow Meter Balls although I lose more balls still than I save -( or better yet perhaps invite me for a game as I get lonely practicing by myself

Well have a Great Day and remember don't drink or text while your flying around with that sled and those Reindeers -)

• SpazBallBusters
    41 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 9:53 AM

Merry Christmas to you also gdog8.  So very nice of ALL of you "Santa's" to hand out presents to those so in need like myself.  No doubt new toys will keep us involved, and we will work hard to improve our games.

I was asking for a new set of irons - but beggars can't be choosy.  A set of TaylorMade R11 Irons (Steel) would be nice.  It'd sure help me get back on track and I'd be able to help out my clubhouse in competitions also.  I've been away working with a new Organization I joined helping those in need; and let my golf game slip.

Or maybe a shiney new putter TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter and a couple sleeves of Volvik Crystal Balls to drop in the hole.  The putter and balls may help me more than the irons..??

Either is fine with me - as bad as my game has gotten either will help me.

Merry Christmas to each and every person - look forward to seeing you on the links.

• Barry01
    285 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 10:06 AM

Dear Santa as I did yesterday I would like the gift to go to some else could you see your way in giving a Cleveland wedge to bommerange 

he could use a 56degree level 76 

thanks 

Hope you have a merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year

Barry01

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 10:44 AM

CHANGE UP THE CLIMATES A BIT OFF TO MAKE A VISIT TO SPECIAL SANTA #3 AFTER I FINISH MY  HUGE HELPING OF ROSQUILLAS!  CHEERS-VERY TASTY AND GIFT 3 SENT!

• Eddy0101
    394 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 10:47 AM

Hi Santa

I would like  2 or 3 sleevs of the   NIKE 20XI-X Balls (L48+).

I think what you are doing is great, Bring joy to those that have giving joy to so many.

Merry Christms to you Santa, WGT and all its members.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 10:47 AM

Just popping in to wish you a great day playing Santa Gdog :) your kindness helping others,aswell as supporting all the days of 24 days of Xmas is to be applauded.

Russell

• Oledood
    22 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 10:50 AM

Hello Santa from Illinois. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and would respectfully request a Taylormade R11 9.0 driver...

Thank you and  WGT for the game and its opportunity for interaction with worldwide participants.

Oledood

RSS