Help › Forums

"DAY 17........Christmas 2014"

Thu, Dec 18 2014 10:12 AM (92 replies)
  • siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 11:57 PM

HYDEOWL:

Hi Santa

if at all possible would be a great help if i could ask for a set of Nike VR Forged irons L85+ after you've sorted all the other Santas out

Happy Christmas

HYDEOWL

You have already received a gift on the 14th.

• HenriChinaski
    94 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 12:16 AM

Hi Santa of Santas,

If you have some credits left (after the Santas distribution)... I really really could use a big blue driver (Callaway Big Bertha 10.5° Driver (Fubuki shaft) (L88+)). Have a good day and Merry Xmas. ;)

nb: Need something for 106 credits, so I could be the Santa of Santa of Santas?

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 12:22 AM

Good time to bump.

• XxLadyHawkxX
    501 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 1:01 AM

Hi There gdog8

I hope you have a good time gifting xmas presents to everyone and I will ask again for the Nike Method 001 Putter level 94+  I know there are a lot of requests out there every day so I will just keep my fingers crossed and hope my wish will come true ill come back later and check under my tree. Thanks again for taking the time to read this and I wish you a very merry Christmas.

Jackie. aka XxLadyHawkxX 

• searcher12
    19 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:00 AM

Dear Santa,

I would like to play some of the longer courses but i simply don`t have the length off the tee on some of the holes to be competitive.

Any Driver that would improve my length off the tee would be wonderful and open up so many more opportunities for me to play.

All the very best to you and all the other Santa`s for their time and effort. Merry Xmas to ALL.

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:26 AM

Hi Santa. I am just stopping by to feed the reindeer and give you a bump to the roof top.

- Mark

• Blue2ce
    37 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 3:12 AM

Hello Santa. This is Blue2ce writing to you from the cold Great Lakes region of the good ol' U.S. of A., where your nose gets so cold it turns Red and your lips turn Blue.I think that's a wonderful idea, gifting back to the other Santa's. After your're done with that, maybe, if you have a sleeve of Volvik Gold vapor balls in your bag for me that would be great. I have been a good boy this year. Or a sleeve of MAX Slow Meter Vapor Balls (Tour Pro+) Blue Vapor would be nice also. I hope you find one of these items in your bag for me, it would really make for a MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thank you, Santa.

Sincerely, 

Blue2ce

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 3:26 AM

Santa "GD" a.k.a. Santa of the Santas:

Great idea. The givers are now the receivers. Just goes to show that good deeds are rewarded, even when not requested.

Have a happy S.A.D.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

• DANNYSAN
    45 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 4:06 AM

Greetings santa gdog8!

My list is very short because the only thing benificiaria my game are two things:

TaylorMade Iron SpeedBlade Set (steel) (L75 +)

either a:

Callaway X Hot 9.5 ° Driver (L83 +)

from already thank you very much!

Happy holidays to you and all the WGT famila.:)

• MCarey2
    22 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 4:21 AM

I so desperately want the................ 

TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter (L92+)

Please, please, Please!

My short game has gone to crap since I upgraded all my other clubs.

RSS