Forums

Help › Forums

Free CC Passes Taken Away

Sat, Dec 20 2014 1:26 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
    2,111 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 10:18 AM

I am very very very angry now that you have taken back the free CC Passes that where awarded after the last CC Clash.  The simple fact is that you all made the mistake and once given out, they should never under any circumstances be take away!!!

The last clash was anything but enjoyable as there were lots and lots of issues with points not being awarded correctly resulting in my club loosing 2 rounds that it clearly was in the lead only to loose for no apparent reason even though we had put up more points then the other club in both cases.

Now you've gone and taken back the free passes that were given out and even if that was a mistake on your part, WGT should just suck it up and live with it!!!  I messaged you on this yesterday and still you've gone ahead and taken them away despite my earlier protest!!!

This is not fair to all you loyal players and I've always stood up for you all in the past, but this is a slap in my face and a lot of others I bet  and I do not like it at all!!!

Put back those passes, you made the mistake, now it's time to man-up, admit you screwed up and move on from there, otherwise I suspect you will see little to no participation to future CC vs. CC Clashes!!!

Phil  aka., Coyote

• Docwormburner
    263 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 10:42 AM

+1 amen well said Phil.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 11:00 AM

• topray
    8 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 11:04 AM

just ike my ex-wife ?

• whendanson
    285 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 11:05 AM

I used up 5 of the passes, and now suddenly I'm down to 1, rather than minus 5.

This suggests that there may be players out there who have already used all 50 of theirs.

Why have they been allowed to use 50 free passes, while others havent?

If WGT are reading this, I would like my passes back, so that I can enjoy the same advantages as players who used 50 free passes.

Otherwise I would like you to to explain to me why I have been discriminated against.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 11:47 AM

Hi Everyone,

For CC Event #4, our system incorrectly rewarded some players more free CC Passes than they should have earned, which players were able to use yesterday, but player accounts are currently getting updated with the correct number of free CC Passes, and in some cases players may end up with a couple extra free CC Passes.

We realize there have been some growing pains with the Events but believe we are moving in the right direction due to all the players' feedback. There are more changes coming in our January release so that we can provide a competition that all players will enjoy.

Thank you again to the folks that participated in this last Event.

-WGTicon

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 12:34 PM

Well folks the way i see it  WGT should own up to the fact that we have paid with passes to play these cc vs cc clashes and they have been less than poorly developed!

I feel the passes should not be used in the clashes at least until it is set up properly and also reimburse the passes that have been contributed to the sham that has been goin on.

Example first clash was won by club using a glitch and then they were awarded for doing so and allowed to play and win next clash wow really.

Blame the system wgt typical approach, people program the system and yet we have to pay in addition to what we have already paid.

Reimburse two rounds of passes or suffer loss due to lack of consumer confidence. 

Very Disappointed consumer.

SG88 

• whendanson
    285 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 1:47 PM

Thats a good point, I was never reimbursed for the passes I bought for the first clash, which turned out to be a waste of credits

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 2:32 PM

WGTicon:
    believe we are moving in the right direction due to all the players' feedback.

Did you really just say that?!!  

Toeing the company line.  :-(

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 3:07 PM

It's the official answer template for the mods.

Read what it says:

WGTicon:
    We realize there have been some growing pains with the Events but believe we are moving in the right direction

From that I understand that growing pain (for us) constitutes the right direction for WGT.

"WGT, the biggest s&m golfing site in the net!"

• PAGES
RSS