Forums

Help › Forums

Milestone...Holed Approach Shots and Eagles

Thu, Nov 11 2010 10:58 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 9:38 AM

Not intentionally tooting my own horn, but I was wondering who has the most holed approach shots on WGT?  I reached my 500th today, most of which are chip ins or putts from the fringe (when it actually releases).  Guess this is a pretty good indicator that I miss far too many greens.

Also sitting on 450 eagles.

So let's hear where everyone is.

• kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 6:46 AM

Dude, congrats, awesome stats,  you have played about double the amount of rounds i have , and I still only have 48 eagles, and 79 holed approached shots.  BUT,  Im sorry, i do have to point out one thing.  None of this matters until you join us in our very distinguished and elite club,  the double eagle club....lol....all kidding aside.......good job,  ..My wife hates this site, she thinks we are the biggest bunch of wankers  ever, so it takes the heat off me when i can point out someone else that spends FAR too much time on this site...LOL....good job,   lets play again sometime, we played quite awhile back, i probably talked your ear off and you have avoided me like everyone else does.....

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 7:34 AM

Don't be starting me on WIVES Kissfanpdx all of um bar a few hate this site, mine hates me also but thats another Thread best avoided. 

Great stats tho it must be said.  

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 10:19 AM

Jesus that's quite a total Jake. I recently broke the 300 mark for holed approach shots, now sitting at 302. My 300th holed approach also marked my 200th eagle, just a country mile behind your total.  :^)

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 6:17 PM

Kissfan,

Your wife is right.  We are a bunch of wankers.  Mine used to think I had an online girlfriend.  After calling her an idiot repeatedly and convincing her that if I was to screw around it would actually be a tangible piece of a$$ she finally believes me.  Please feel free to show her my stats anytime you need to take the pressure off.

As for the double eagle club, many thanks for rubbing that in my face you jerk!  :)  Man I have chased that thing till I'm blue in the face.  Here's a replay from my closest.  Can't believe it didn't fall.  Congrats on your achievement my friend.

Kia #2 ooooooh so close to the albatross

As for the chatter, I love it.  Hopefully we can hit em soon.

Tiffer,

Nice work my man.  Keep rattling that cup.

Luckysump,

I remember the wife thread.  Very funny.

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 8:19 PM

Great stats jake!....afraid I am nowhere near that only 850 ranked rounds, 78 eagles and 46 holed shots.......I do have a 174 foot sunk putt thou

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 8:23 PM

Outstanding Jake. A milestone indeed. I'm working on breaking 100. LOL!

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 8:34 PM

I just broke 100 Eagles today.  124 holed approaches in 1337 Ranked Round!  

Cheers,

b0gey

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 9:17 PM

damn boy, I only have 268, well 269 if u count the one I holed against ya ;). Of course you would be 501 then, hehe.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 8:17 AM

November 11, 2010

As this rate I may catch you some time in next couple of years!  ;)

Cheers,

b0gey

• PAGES
RSS