Forums

Help › Forums

Day 15...Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 26 2014 4:26 AM (110 replies)
  • russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 11:38 AM

Hope you have a great day playing Santa Yancy,taking a break from invewstigating paranormals and what nots :)

just bumping this thread up whilst i'm here.

Russell

• Raydog0204
    5 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 11:43 AM

Dear Yancy Claus, 

it is so cool that you are willing to help and donate items to a few people as "santa claus". my christmas list would include the following:

1. TaylorMade R1 10.0 White Driver

2. Volvik Crystal Ball Sleeve (preferably Orange or Green) (without the trail)

3. Any Sand Wedge or Loft Wedge Lv. 32+ or lower.

Thank you again and Merry Christmas

• 94JESTER
    10 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 12:19 PM

Dear YancyClaus,

We used to live right on the border of Yancy county, NC which is a wonderful reason for you to bestow goodness upon me!  The move to Legend has been a very tough one here on the Jesterossa, what with the speed increase on the greens and the significant distance increase on many holes throughout the game.  Could you bump me back down to Tour Master, or perhaps fill my stocking with a 287 yard driver that I don't qualify for for a few hundred rounds?  That would be terrific!  Better than either of those, could you slip something in the stocking of my friend DavidReiss ?  He's a very good guy- and more worthy than I am every day of the year.  Thank you.  Guess I'll just eat these cookies myself.

94jester

• ninjaclaus
    174 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 1:19 PM

Hello there Mr. Claus

Awesome thing that you and all the others are doing on here. Nice to see that there are still people out there with the spirit of what this holiday is about. 

Would love to have this new putter as I am still using the original Spider putter.

TaylorMade Daytona Putter 2011 (L55+)

Need something to finally help me hole more putts. Thanks and Merry Xmas to all.

• skegblade
    973 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 1:36 PM

dear santa

as I am an old man all I need is a set of nike forged iron set or a couple o sleeves of rzn;s90+ balls

would be very happy if either of these was under  m tree

a very merry chrismas and a happy new year to all

pete

• shedhed
    11 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 1:37 PM

DEAR Santa, Old Shed could sure use some Taylor made Clubs. game just ain't what it should be without them.        

Merry Christmas to All

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:13 PM

Just feeding the aliens :-)

Howdy Yancy!!!

• philsilver
    124 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:18 PM

Hi santa

i would like Nike v forged irons to help improve my game, and callaway sleeves of balls hope my wish comes true.

have a very merry Xmas and a happy new year.

• mmartin5
    216 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:20 PM

bump

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:22 PM

I think most of these folks need to go back and Read This

RSS