Forums

Help › Forums

Day 15...Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 26 2014 4:26 AM (110 replies)
  • Boombastico
    29 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:25 PM

Santa... how to express it... my balls have been all gone this year... ! So I have to ask you for a replacement. No, I'm just joking.

We all know what a genorous man you are... and who needs new balls ??? ;-) A 230 yds. R11 S Wood ( no, not the Hybrid !!! ) would do the deal as well ! Thank you, Mr. Claus ! And Merry Christmas to all of you including these people that have to wear their socks all over the time ! >:-D

Cheers,

Boombastico

• ChipSlice1
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:35 PM

Thank you for taking on the persona of "Yancy Claus", good karma to you!

I'd love to try a 3 Pack of NIKE RZN Red Balls if Santa "Yancy" thinks I was good this year.

Asking for the world comes with all it's problems & misery, just trying to be realistic & leave some of your grace for others :)  Have a great New Year!

• HamdenPro
    2,427 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:47 PM

Hi Santa Yancy:

I do not have a lot of money and get disqualified for a lot of sureys (LOL). SO, I do not have very many credits and would love a new drive and a few sleeves of Nike RZN balls.  I just want to be a little more competitive. I think with a longer drive, and slower mete,  I will greatly improve.

Oh yeah,  and ...... world peace

Thank you.

• tspugh67
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 3:52 PM

Would love the following!  Struggling WGT member trying to move up in the world!

PING G25 3 Hybrid 21° (Graphite) (L58+)

Or a 

Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter (L70+)

• chefski123
    36 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 4:34 PM

Hi Santa Yancy,

I would like some new wedges to help improve my game.

Thank You

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 4:36 PM

philhooper:

Dear Yancy Claus,

All I want for Christmas is for you to post another You Tube video. I LOVE THEM. They are informative and entertaining. I have learned alot of tips from your videos and I thank you for sharing.

Very humbled. Thanks much for the kind words. Yancy is fueled by the BEST online community that I have ever seen - The WGT.com one!

Happy to hear your year ended oks - and you are hanging tuff friend.
    Sincerely, I am Yancy

• Chairman66
    67 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 4:40 PM

Hi Santayancycan

Wont bother you too much, but could you just drop a sleeve of Taylor Made Lethal balls as you rush past to help those in need.

Thanks in advance

Gavin (can too)

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 4:43 PM

OMG the response to MC's 12 x 2 Days of Christmas has been amazing! :)

N1 Yancy and all at WGTAACC :))

SantaHelper.jpg

• Howard4444
    57 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 4:43 PM

Dear Yancy Claus,

Whether off the tee, on the green or in between, my game could use some help.  Any equipment upgrade that you have in your bag of presents would be so appreciated. Merry Xmas to you....and to you a good night!

• hillise
    383 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 5:08 PM

Dear Yancy Claus, my 1 and only wish  is that i have a  set of level 97 nike irons please. This will help me be more competitive with my fellow CC members as they already use these sets of irons. Due to the currency rate in little old NZ my funds don't stretch that far. Wishing you and all your fellow CC members a Happy and Merry Christmas.

Hillise

RSS