Forums

Help › Forums

tired

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 9 2010 12:08 PM (5 replies)
  • Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 6:28 AM

I am getting sick and tired of posting under par rounds and not seeing the avg. move once in 2 weeks. Whats up with that wgt. Just doing a little venting. Use to be when you had a good round i.e. sub par the average would reflect it. Not anymore. I guess when everything is taken into account, averages do not mean squat. Just how many bucks one spends here.

J

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 6:54 AM

It does change, johnie, just .02-.08 at a time. You and I have the same average. You need to shoot a 33 for it to drop .02. A 32 will drop it about .08 and a 31 gets it down about .14. Watch the last  2 numbers in your average.

If you think about it, it will take us quite a while to get to Legend but that makes sense. If we can't shoot 31s and 32s regularly then the pace is correct. Once those low rounds start coming more frequently I'm betting the average drops a little faster. Plus, the 34-38 rounds don't set you back like they used to. I haven't seen my average go up since the new system came into play but it does drop with 33 and below rounds.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 7:32 AM

I thought the same thing John, but the more rounds you play, the quicker your average will drop on those under par rounds like Jim mentioned.

WGT wants us all to play this game without ceasing. The more we play, the better it is for our average and stats, and unlocking more equipment to buy. I guess the more one plays, the more one spends is the logic. Not that there's anything wrong with that.  : )

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 9:29 AM

My average is right along there w/you,YJ (65.26). (just past 1000 RR) yippy/hurray/pob lol. You are quite right about how it only lowers w/low 30's & 60's respectfully.

Do you know the magic # to elevate from TM to Legend? Not that I'm in any big hurry, after seeing newly created users, playing less then 45days, w/less than 100 RR, playing at the Legend tier! lmao  

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 9:48 AM

oneputtdavid:
     Do you know the magic # to elevate from TM to Legend?

I was looking at the profile of the newest Legend (he posted earlier) and by the looks of it something under 65 is what gets you there. He's a 64.40 now and his score history shows a natural progression to that average.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 12:08 PM

Thanx YJ for your reseach. Looking forward to the new "trials" and "frustrations". lmao 

RSS