Help › Forums

Uncle...

Tue, Nov 25 2014 6:17 PM (46 replies)
  • mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Nov 19 2014 5:57 PM

CMcCartney727:

PaulTon:

At what average and earning level does a forum poster's opinion become credible?

What a ridiculous comment.

Well, for starters, you might want to actually PLAY in an RG before you comment on them.  The subject at the beginning of this thread was how ridiculous the vem has become in them, and the guy with the most comments DOESN'T PLAY THEM.  So... zero credibility on the subject.  Is that hard to understand?

So, does 900$ in RGs and monthly premiums and 1200$ more in brackets (much less than you, but in a quarter of your RR) give me any credibility when I say you're full of it? RGs and credit rounds play the same as any other type of game, it's your mind that plays them differently. There are more good players now than in the past, the competition is tougher, the pressure is greater. Some handle it better than others.

We all know (or at least should) by now that the trees on Kia aren't fake. Just don't hit it next time. And thinking you're getting headwinds cause you didn't spend in the pro shop and that you're getting personally targeted somehow is way past delusions of grandeur and entering the realm of the straight jacket. But, if you find enough mental strength to get over yourself, I'd listen to Mags' advice, he's gooooooood... ;-)

P.S.: On a personal note, I've been playing like crap for the past week, but if I ever blame WGT for my mistakes, somebody please shoot me... 

• CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2014 5:11 PM

My last comments on this subject:  When I play average or poorly, it's always me... some nights things click, some they don't (particularly the putter).  My comment about not spending enough money was in jest... But the times that I have a great round going, especially in RG's, something wonky almost always happens.  It's not against me personally, but you can't tell me funny business doesn't happen.  I've seen it too much. 

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2014 9:38 PM

ROFLMAO     : )

• CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 8:22 PM

alosso:

Money comes to WGT through the new/newer players - the company earns nothing by the top players.

Alosso has bingo.. the top players can accumulate all the credits they want... how many clubs and balls can they use? hahaha...

But for the other 99% of the players, if WGT screws them out of winning anything, they have to keep buying credits to play (unless they wanna play with starter crap)..

WGT, you're much smarter than I gave you credit for!  Let the top 1% pile up the credits, and jam it up everyone else's kiester!  You guys are effin' brilliant!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Nov 25 2014 6:55 AM

CMcCartney727:

alosso:

Money comes to WGT through the new/newer players - the company earns nothing by the top players.

Alosso has bingo.. the top players can accumulate all the credits they want...

It is true that WGT earns nothing directly "out of wallet" by the top players. 

However we all contribute indirectly to WGT revenue just by visiting the site.  Unique visitors, page views, ad views are all statistics used to set advertisement rates and the number of games/tournaments played would be used to lure sponsors.  Ad revenue and sponsor revenue would be a considerable part of WGT's business plan.

• CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Tue, Nov 25 2014 6:00 PM

mkrizan86:

it's your mind that plays them differently.

Dr. Phil is in the house!  

WHY do I post in these forums?

Never again....

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Nov 25 2014 6:17 PM

CMcCartney727:

My last comments on this subject: 

CMcCartney727:

WHY do I post in these forums?

Never again....

RSS