Forums

Help › Forums

Uncle...

Tue, Nov 25 2014 6:17 PM (46 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Nov 11 2014 3:26 PM

CMcCartney727:

Played the FREE Cabo tourney tonight... (did I mention it was FREE?)... First four holes... headwind, headwind, headwind, headwind, wd... Did I mention I haven't spent any money in the proshop for months, and I've given up on the RG's completely?  I'm sure it's a coincidence...

Chris, you have been around long enough to know how this game runs. I will say the deviations have become more erratic and more often but a full combination of all the new features, all the different clubs and gb's, all the freaking updates and cap all this off with WGT programmers that are completely lost  and we have a game that on any given day not even God himself could tell ya how the game will play.

• CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 6:20 PM

PaulTon:

You hit a tree but it's WGT targetting you because you don't spend much anymore?

Ha Ha Ha, get over yourself FFS. What a crock!

Ah, one of those clowns who defends wgt at every turn and tells the poster they suck at the game...  fortunately they are becoming fewer and farther between.   I've probably played that hole about 1000 times and have never hit that branch... until then...   HA HA  HA...  bozo

• CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 6:34 PM

overtheedge:

Chris, you have been around long enough to know how this game runs. I will say the deviations have become more erratic and more often but a full combination of all the new features, all the different clubs and gb's, all the freaking updates and cap all this off with WGT programmers that are completely lost  and we have a game that on any given day not even God himself could tell ya how the game will play.

True, Jeff.  Things seem to get worse instead of better.  It's pointless to post on these forums, too.  Most nights I just laugh it off... sometimes I get really irritated and make another useless post.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 6:53 PM

CMcCartney727:

PaulTon:

You hit a tree but it's WGT targetting you because you don't spend much anymore?

Ha Ha Ha, get over yourself FFS. What a crock!

I've probably played that hole about 1000 times and have never hit that branch... until then...   HA HA  HA...  bozo

That would be one of those 1 in 1000 shots then, what's your point?

Did big bad WGT target you and manipulate your ball onto the branch?

Next time you feel moved to post why not slip these on...

• CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 7:05 PM

fmagnets:

Have you considered learning to play in headwinds? It would seem to be the simplest solution to your woes.

I'm not the smartest guy in the room, but I do know that the ball doesn't go as far when hitting into 20 mph winds.  3 of the first 4 holes on Cabo are eagle possibilities... unless you're hitting into said headwinds...

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2014 12:33 AM

CMcCartney727:

3 of the first 4 holes on Cabo are eagle possibilities... unless you're hitting into said headwinds...

Use your imagination. Bounce it off the path to reach on 2, off the back of the short bunker to reach on 3, and 4 is in range in any wind. Even if the attempts on 2 and 3 don't come off, you should still be -5 through 4. If not, then it's your own fault.

• CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2014 5:32 PM

PaulTon, holy crap... when your career earnings reach $15 you let me know.  I LOVE clowns like you who don't spend a NICKEL in RG's and they feel compelled to comment.  You and your 62.5 average and $13 career earnings have ZERO credibility.  What a toolbag... You spend more time making cute avatars.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2014 6:24 PM

CMcCartney727:

PaulTon, holy crap... when your career earnings reach $15 you let me know.

Why, are you with the IRS?

I LOVE clowns like you who don't spend a NICKEL in RG's and they feel compelled to comment.

I am flattered but your love will never be reciprocated, I'm sorry.

You and your 62.5 average and $13 career earnings have ZERO credibility.

At what average and earning level does a forum poster's opinion become credible?

What a ridiculous comment.

What a toolbag... You spend more time making cute avatars.

Thank you, I'm glad you like them.

• CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Wed, Nov 19 2014 4:32 PM

PaulTon:

At what average and earning level does a forum poster's opinion become credible?

What a ridiculous comment.

Well, for starters, you might want to actually PLAY in an RG before you comment on them.  The subject at the beginning of this thread was how ridiculous the vem has become in them, and the guy with the most comments DOESN'T PLAY THEM.  So... zero credibility on the subject.  Is that hard to understand?

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Wed, Nov 19 2014 5:51 PM

Does the guy with the most WDs have more credibility - sorry, couldn't resist!!!

No harm intended :-)

RSS