Forums

Help › Forums

Uncle...

Tue, Nov 25 2014 6:17 PM (46 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Nov 10 2014 4:18 AM

CMcCartney727:

Oh, yes they can.  Tonight I'm -6 thru 6 in the Kiawah monthly thing, right in front of the green in 2 on #7, when, OF COURSE, I see something I've not seen in FOUR YEARS of playing this ridiculous game.  I'm sure the fact that I haven't bought any new crap from the pro shop in months has nothing to do with it.  The good news is, it's a FREE tourney!!  I can just hit 'restart'... you clowns...  It's hilarious how this bs happens in a good round...  What are the odds?  When you have a hot start and you're not giving them any money, THIS is what happens...

replay.aspx?ID=972b727c 9046 46bf 8892 a3df00280570

You hit a tree but it's WGT targetting you because you don't spend much anymore?

Ha Ha Ha, get over yourself FFS. What a crock!

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Nov 10 2014 10:12 AM

paul - when did you get to be so mean blunt? lol

• rqueen
    57 Posts
    Mon, Nov 10 2014 10:51 AM

I have to agree with Canine Supervisor.  That was so funny it actually hurt!  I can still go you one better.  A putt of 1.8ft and it took me 5 putts to get it to the hole.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Mon, Nov 10 2014 12:25 PM

duffer19:

paul - when did you get to be so mean blunt? lol

Paul, mean blunt? Not, Paul..never.

LMAO !!

• CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Mon, Nov 10 2014 7:18 PM

Played the FREE Cabo tourney tonight... (did I mention it was FREE?)... First four holes... headwind, headwind, headwind, headwind, wd... Did I mention I haven't spent any money in the proshop for months, and I've given up on the RG's completely?  I'm sure it's a coincidence...

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Nov 11 2014 3:54 AM

CMcCartney727:
    Played the FREE Cabo tourney tonight... (did I mention it was FREE?)... First four holes... headwind, headwind, headwind, headwind, wd..

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Tue, Nov 11 2014 4:18 AM

CMcCartney727:

Played the FREE Cabo tourney tonight... (did I mention it was FREE?)... First four holes... headwind, headwind, headwind, headwind, wd... Did I mention I haven't spent any money in the proshop for months, and I've given up on the RG's completely?  I'm sure it's a coincidence...

If you are on about the free Cabo 18 holer this week,i also got headwind,headwind,sidewind,tailwind on the 1st 4 holes,but carried on regardless to post a 63.Don't get me wrong i have wd many a time mainly due to the red mist descending,with me cursing bs putts and WGT lol,but i still come back for more.

Take my advice just laugh it off and carry on hacking,because that's what i do lol.

Russell

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Tue, Nov 11 2014 7:02 AM

CMcCartney727:

Played the FREE Cabo tourney tonight... (did I mention it was FREE?)... First four holes... headwind, headwind, headwind, headwind, wd... 

Have you considered learning to play in headwinds? It would seem to be the simplest solution to your woes.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Tue, Nov 11 2014 7:11 AM

fmagnets:
    Have you considered learning to play in headwinds? It would seem to be the simplest solution to your woes.

Nah mags , so much easier to blame WGT ....

• rqueen
    57 Posts
    Tue, Nov 11 2014 8:51 AM

Russell, I agree with you.  I do the same thing.  There are not a whole lot of things I can do because of health issues so I just keep on playing on and on.  I love golf enough to, for the most part, ignore the "funny" things that goes on in the game.

RSS