Forums

Help › Forums

Experience points drinks

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 29 2010 12:35 PM (30 replies)
  • stencil
    455 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 1:59 PM

How about some new courses and gameplay instead of thes STUPID SCAMMING CRAPPY EXPIERIENCE DRINKS.

I have supported you through all the changes expecting a change. But am officially PISSED OFF.

THANK YOU WGT

• superchuck
    210 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 2:04 PM

WGTadmin:

As you have confirmed, the XP boost from drinks happens in real-time and not game-time. Sorry for any confusion.

Seriously, that's all you have to say about the state of the game? I just had a player disconnect during a match game, I waited untill the time allowed. Guess what?. The screen turned blue and did not respond or change. I have not yet checked to see If I won or lost, I am afraid to, because I would Imagine that I lost. That is not the point. The point IS, there are problems that are not addressed that have been going on for months. No one, at W freaking GT, seems to aknowlege the concerns of loyal players. Don't get me wrong, this is(was) an enjoyable easy going time waste, that had some appealing perks. Now it has become a mash up of thrown together ideas that have lost ALL appeal. I am glad that you responed to  such a trivial matter, how about this...respond (and Fix) the REAL problems that have been going on for over aYEAR.

All we ask is communication and action, or action with communication, but ignoring the real problems and ignoring the customer, Is a recipe for disaster.. I am easy going, but I am close to fed Up.....

There. I feel better now(and not because of your "energy drink")

Love, Chuck

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 2:05 PM

You know whats next? They will offer carts for everyone to ride the course in. Lol. Or maybe Cars that you ride to the course in. And a hotel room to stay overnight in.

LOL LMAO What a joke with these drinks.

• bryan24
    68 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 3:00 PM

blackbeard:

More stupid enhancements = more bandwidth used = even crappier meter

what he said

• vinyl
    44 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 5:37 AM

energy drinks thay dont work....

i was geting 200 to 250 xp for a macth play game, i got a energy drink and now im only geting 180 to 200 with the dirnk...stay away from the drink's.

this game's not fun anymore, iv been playing this game for a long time i had a break from the game for some weeks, i come back and found i was a "legend" and wow

the tee's are too far back the green's are to fast...........

we all know why wgt did this to make us spend more $$$£££ on new clubs and ball's and now energy drinks "OMG" .

i dont see any of the old players anymore........bad move WGT

• aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 6:07 AM

That right there is the problem.... WGT puts out a stupid perk (energy drinks)....  we complain about it on this Forum..... and then guys go out and buy it !!!!    

WGT then looks at the sales of the drink... sees that guys are buying it..... and now are probly planning another "stupid perk" for the next update....

DON'T BUY THE STUPID PERKS!!!!  

iT'S THAT SIMPLE.

• vinyl
    44 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 6:51 AM

Lmao, just had a game, and did not get any XP Boost......WHAT a joke...this game is geting....

STAY A WAY FROM XP BOOSTs....

• rotsey
    42 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 7:39 AM

Friend of mine choked on his energy drink, the WGT wanted 25,000 credits to send an ambulance. OH-well, we will all go one day...soon as another site starts up, this one is a goner for sure.

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 7:51 AM

as has been said,,,whats next..*rolls eyes* they`ll be charging us for different colour balls and vapour trails....at least there is some sort of benefit(apparently) from these silly drinks...i still wont be indulging!

• vinyl
    44 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 7:56 AM

nickuk:
    at least there is some sort of benefit

there is no benefit, iv just had 3 games of blitz, and did not get any xp boost..

WGT I WANT A REFUND

oh and one more thing i did not get my day's in a row xp........that sucks

RSS