Fri, Oct 29 2010 12:35 PM (30 replies)
  • blackbeard
    288 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 11:24 AM

More stupid enhancements = more bandwidth used = even crappier meter

• mreddy
    895 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 11:35 AM

Lmao , I'm glad someone agrees , soon there will beer and mixed drinks , but if you drink to much your avatar might pass out during the round . lol

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 11:47 AM

Hey, if California passes that legislation legalizing weed do you suppose it might show up in the Pro Shop? Oh, the possibilities................  :-)

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 11:55 AM

As you have confirmed, the XP boost from drinks happens in real-time and not game-time. Sorry for any confusion.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 11:56 AM

Those plastic bottles might be bad for our health and what about the environment.  How about some stainless steel bottles for the XP...100 credits more sounds about right...150 for colors. And how about a half price sale for refills. 

Joey (0;\

• mreddy
    895 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 12:39 PM

Hello WGTadmin , no problem , I just wish I had a heads up on the XP boost , no big deal , But I also have a problem removing members from my country club , The Carolina Sandhills , for some reason I can't remove anyone , I've written to members@worldgolftour , and have not recieved a response , I have some members who haven't played in awile , and would like to remove them and add some others , can you answer this problem for me and look into it , Thanks .

mreddy

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 12:57 PM

Just tried one for a two hour stint. I played two Blitz and a 9 hole strokeplay. I got 9 points for the strokeplay and nothing for the blitzes. Once bitten...

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 1:30 PM

Here's are a couple more ideas...How about a nice holster so our avatar can carry the XP while we are playing (say 50 credits).  And how about some flavors...WGT could make a fortune with the Red.

Joey

• badaboom
    238 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 1:40 PM

Dont give them any ideas joey!

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 1:56 PM

I like the idea of these drinks but they don't really appeal to people in the higher levels. I'm at level 63 and have all the clubs I want, for the most part, right now. Aside from the new R9 driver and the ghost putter I don't see any incentive of purchasing drinks and getting to a higher level, becuase once I hit level 84 there is nothing else to work for. Aside from getting to a higher tier what else do I have to look forward to as far as spending money is concerned?

RSS